Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

We will love forever-ABHIYA (completed) (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 99

bellaaa

IF-Sizzlerz

bellaaa

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
nice update
abhay is so sweet
waiting for abhiya meeting

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We will love forever-ABHIYA (completed) (Page 6)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Janani24

Goldie

Janani24

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 3  

Pia sat in the first desk which was her usual place and took out the book turning to the page which Mr.Rana had said would be today's topic of discussion. She had already gone through the topic so that it would be useful when Mr.Rana gave the lecture. Misha perched to the last row and joined her friends Kabir, Angad and Ruhi. Jai sat behind her hoping to have frequent conversation. EmbarrassedHe had always had a crush on Pia ever since their school days. Pia tried to be diplomatic to him hoping it would wither off soon but it was as steady as ever.Smile

The class started and Pia had her eyes on her book with rapt attention. There was a sudden interruption when the peon came in and was talking to Mr.Rana. Pia was engaged in her notes when someone entered and she raised her eyes to see who it was. She saw a guy with his back facing here. Pia had a sudden curiosity as though she was thrilled to meet him.Tongue She noticed that the guy was tall and had a chiselled body frame. He wore a brown leather jacket over his white t-shirt. He was having some conversation with Mr.Rana before he turned his attention to the class. As soon as Pia saw him she gasped and her vision hazed.Shocked Suddenly she was no more in the class but somewhere in the 14th century and it was some palace. It was the court and many people were around and she saw a knight standing in front of the king. She couldn't shift her gaze from him as though he had a magnetic power towards her.Wink He was facing the king but for a fraction of second he spared her a secretive glance and his grey eyes had a mischievous glint when he caught her seeing him.Wink      

Pia was pulled out of the trance by Jai who nudged her from behind. Pia shook her head to clear herself. 'What was that? What did I see just before?'Shocked But again Jai caught her attention, "Pia today evening we are going for a treat at Nest. Care to join us?" Pia shook her head and again saw the guy. He was the same knight she saw in her vision. He was slightly different with his dressings and something more.D'oh Pia scanned his face curiously to find the difference when she saw that this guy had blue eyes. But it didn't mitigate his charm. 'In fact he was more handsome' Day Dreamingshe thought and stopped her train of thoughts. 'Have I gone crazy? First I get some weird visions then I compare a real guy with a visionary one and at last I admire his charm like some bimbo. Gods save me.'Shocked Mr.Rana held his hand to gain attention, "Students, today we have a new student with us. Mr.Abhay Raichand". Abhay gave everyone a friendly smile. He came near Pia and said, "Would you mind if I sit here? All other places are occupied" ,he asked with a warm smile. Pia moved aside giving him space while he sat. Pia kept avoiding his gaze so that to control her sudden nerves.

After the class Abhay held out his hand and said, "Hi I am Abhay". Before Pia could respond Jai came out of nowhere and caught his hand, "Hi I am Jai and she is Pia my girl friendBig smile." Pia rolled her eyes and said, "Have your dreams" LOLwhile Jai pouted and Abhay laughed. Pia felt a strange happiness when she heard him laugh as though she had waited ages to hear his laughter.Smile And then suddenly, "Have we met before?", both Pia and Abhay asked at the same time and looked amused at the coincidence of their feeling.Confused Then Abhay said, "I don't know. But you seem familiar." Pia nodded her head in agreement and then suddenly she remembered that it was the last date to return her book in the library. So she excused herself and hurried to the library.

When she was gone Abhay kept looking at the direction in which she went, 'Who is she? Why do I feel that I have been waiting to meet her for so long?'Confused A guy came to his side and said, "Hi I am Kabir. And you are Abhay Raichand? Son of the leading business man Chand Raichand. Right?" Abhay nodded and soon the other students started to introduce themselves to him. Abhay felt a bit uncomfortable when girls stared at him and he had to avert his gazes to guys to avoid them frankly ogling at him.LOL "So where did you study so far? By the way I am Misha and that was my sis who was sitting near you", said Misha casually. Abhay smiled and replied, "I was in France but since dad needed a helping hand in business I came back to pursue my studies here."

The librarian smiled when he saw Pia. "Hello Pia again on book hunt?" Pia smiled and said, "No Danish I came to return this book. I don't want book for another week. I haven't yet finished the one I took last week". Danish smiled and said, "You are such a book worm. Ok you replace it." Danish was few years elder than Pia. He lost his parents during a young age and Pia's dad helped him in education. After his studies he joined here for job. So he knew about the Dobriyals real well. Pia walked past the racks searching for the correct place for the book.

When Pia replaced the book, something caught her attention. It was a historical book that dealt with politics and it had a cover page of soldiers that took her memory back to the vision she had. She bumped her head when she recognised where she had seen Abhay before. 'Abhayasena' , she thought bemusedly. ShockedConfused

SO HERE GOES THE NEXT UPDATESmile HOPE U GUYZ ENJOY ITSmile DO SHARE UR COMMENTSSmile

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_Abhiyashalini.shaliniRsaakkaash12rhtkumar672tigress.meenu...mano...arwakantawalabarkiashu1909rosamalePriya46--Aaliyah--Aditi_4vercuteariyavijayarviAbhiya_eternalarunsunita_gmmeerubzaratrishnawaliyaAsyaloverMonami_50bellaaamaria090MS-meghasharmaAbhiya_Visu--Shamoo--DestroyedInLoveSh_Abhiyaifiansbeautiful_heartbookworm-ALS--

--Shamoo--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Shamoo--

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
i am first one to comment
nice update
thanx for the pm

Edited by JAJfan_Inshifan - 23 March 2013 at 6:12am

ifians

IF-Stunnerz

ifians

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:15am | IP Logged
so abhiya met in clsEmbarrassed.my my!!why this jay always stcks his nose btwn them?Angry
nice update!!Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asyalovermaria090

Asyalover

IF-Dazzler

Asyalover

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:18am | IP Logged
oh they met so pleasantly and pia remembered wher she saw abhay...this so cool plz update soon 

maria090

IF-Sizzlerz

maria090

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:27am | IP Logged
nice update 

--Aaliyah--

Goldie

--Aaliyah--

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Nice update . Big smile

beautiful_heart

IF-Stunnerz

beautiful_heart

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hug OK I read in one go all three chapters. It is very nice. Please send me pm for next time. It is nice story.Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Go to top