Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

We will love forever-ABHIYA (completed)

Janani24 Goldie
Janani24
Janani24

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Frnz here I go with my second FF.Thanks a lot for liking my first one and encouraging me to carry on with the second Smile I don't know if i will be able to keep u as entertained as the first coz this isn't a thrillerSmile but i will try by best to keep it livelySmile ALSO TEMME IF ITS WORTH CONTINUINGSmile

CHAPTER 1

The sun was bright as its rays flooded through every home. But it had nothing to do with the cute face that crumbled. She was not only in sleep but also in pain.Unhappy She was twitching crushing the sheets as she tried to control her pain. And then she woke up drenched in sweat. ConfusedShe breathed hardly and tried to pacify herself grasping her surroundings. After hew minutes she went to the rest room and threw cold water on her face. She had been suffering from such painful mornings ever since she was 8 years old. But after she woke up she could remember nothing but a powerful grey eyes filled with agony and a weird name Abhayasena.Tongue She sighed heavily as she dried her face. When she had been a kid she used to cry out but gradually it turned to moans and now has reduced to grimace. She hoped this would die out soon too.

She freshened up and hoped down the stairs two at a time as she was getting late to college. When she tried to scurry off grabbing a pizza, "Pia", her mom's firm call halted her. She bit her tongue and turned to face her with a puppy dog expression.Tongue "Momma please let me go for today alone. I swear I will not skip breakfasts in future. Please. please. please", she tried to elude with her pleading's. Madhu's face softened at her daughter's expression but she maintained a stoical expression as she remarked sardonically, "I am tired of this dialogue since you were 4 yrs old Pia. So try something better the next time to hoodwink your momma. Now sit and eat", She added with a stern tone. Pia turned to her dad for help, "Papa please". But he came with a smiling face and pulled out a chair for her to sit so that she can have her breakfast.Tongue Pia pouted and started eating when Misha came and sat with her, "Good morning baby sister", she added cheerfully. "Dho I look like a baby?", complained Pia with her mouth stuffed with bread. Misha pulled her cheek and said, "You will always be my baby" and continued, "Pia I wake up later than you and reach college later then why do you hurry?" Big smile"That's because she is a sincere student unlike you",Wink came Panchi's voice floating as she joined the table. "Hey Birdie you are always the first when it concerns to pull my legs. Aren't you?", asked Misha carelessly. Panchi beamed and said, "My pleasure."

Pia asked Panchi, "Hey Panchi you told in our class that you would soon take us to a historical place for our educational tour right? When and where are we going?" Panchi replied, "I haven't yet decided Pia. Siddarth said he knew few places but he needs time to confirm about the permission for excursions. So it has to wait." Misha said, "Wow at last Pia you too are feeling excited about tour? Great. Seems like Jai's hard work has started giving some fruit", teasingly.Wink Pia looked disgusted and said, "you dumbo. I am not asking about the excursion details so that I can enjoy, but because I will be able to collect info before hand and can get a better view while seeing rather than stare blankly." SmileMisha put her hands in her head and said theatrically, "Oh God what am I gonna do with these two nerdy sisters. One is a history lecturer and the other best student who always aces in everything she does. How and when am I gonna make them learn the art of living?"LOL

The rest of their bickering was stopped by their mom's glare. Arnab got up and went to his office. After they had their breakfast, they headed to their vehicles. Misha called out to Panchi, "Hey birdie we all are going to go to the same college so why don't we save some fuel and go by your car?" Panchi said, "How eco friendly! But you brat I know your intensions. Students are not allowed to use car so go with Pia in her scooty", saying so she stuck her tongue out and disappeared. Misha pulled her face at Panchi while Pia said impatiently, "Care to join or is some boy friend of yours coming for you?". Misha murmured, "Yuck" Tonguebefore climbing behind. Pia warned her, "Careful Mish. Respect my bike or I will drop you at some casanova's home".Wink Misha raised her arms in forfeit and shut her mouth for the remaining journey.

Pia and Misha entered the college premises. Misha jumped out before Pia could pull the brake and ran into the crowd of students and Pia parked her bike near a car that was very classy. She wondered as she pulled her key out, 'Who's car is this? It looks too good and I have never seen this in college before.' But her thoughts were interrupted by a sudden pair of hands pulling her shoulders, "Gotcha".Shocked Pia yelped at the sudden attack and closed her eyes to control her anger, "Jai".Angry  Jai came out from behind her and said laughing, "Pia you are too dumb. I have been doing this ever since our first day but still you scream like hell." Pia looked at him disgustingly and said, "That is because I don't waste time in useless thinking." Jai's face fell. Pia rushed to the class. Least did she know that her life was gonna change entirely from today. 'Mysteries may be solved but there are dangers to be overcome' thought 2 foggy figures who were watching Pia from a distance too far to be noticed by human eyes before swishing away into air.Shocked

SO HERE GOES MY 1ST UPDATE PLS FIRE OUT UR COMMENTS AND CRITICSSmile
updates
chap 1 - pg 1
chap 2 - pg 3
chap 3 - pg 6
chap 4 - pg 8
chap 5 - pg 11
chap 6 - pg 13
chap 7 - pg 16
chap 8 - pg 19
chap 9 - pg 22
chap 10 - pg 24
chap 11 - pg 26
chap 12 - pg 28
chap 13 - pg 31
chap 14 - pg 34
chap 15 - pg 36
chap 16 - pg 39
chap 17 - pg 42
chap 18 - pg 45
chap 19 - pg 47
chap 20 - pg 51
chap 21 - pg 54
chap 22 - pg 56
chap 23 - pg 59
chap 24 - pg 62
chap 25 - pg 64
chap 26 - pg 66
chap 27 - pg 69
chap 28 - pg 71
chap 29 - pg 73
chap 30 - pg 76
chap 31 - pg 79
chap 32 - pg 81
chap 33 - pg 84
chap 34 - pg 87
chap 35 - pg 89
last chap 36 - pg 92
epilogue - pg 95
frnz who need pm pls gimme a buddy reqSmile
my other ff -Romantic rifle

Edited by Janani24 - 22 July 2013 at 7:08am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

KaSh_Abhiyashalini.shaliniRsaakkaSanderallarhtkumar672cute.girl97barkiarwakantawalaPriya46vampyrgirlricha..PlayfulKiss..rockstarashu--Aaliyah--Aditi_4vertrishnawaliyaAsyaloverMistiAbhiyameerubzara..juhi..Monami_50cuteariyawitheredDestroyedInLoveSh_AbhiyaBlackpoisonbellaaaAndromeda001palakluvsabhiyaMS-meghasharmaAbhiya_VisuxxAqeelahxxnidu_dsena-xXx-bookworm-ALS--silent.desireILoveMe.

Priya46 Goldie
Priya46
Priya46

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
beautiful start continue soon
Andromeda001 IF-Sizzlerz
Andromeda001
Andromeda001

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Interesting Prologue!! So Pia has wierd dreams abt some one Abhayasena Shocked. Loved d sisters' bonding.
Plz do continue soon.
DestroyedInLove IF-Sizzlerz
DestroyedInLove
DestroyedInLove

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Love it...waiting for the next..
..juhi.. IF-Rockerz
..juhi..
..juhi..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
very nice start...would love to read itEmbarrassed
rockstarashu Goldie
rockstarashu
rockstarashu

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
awesome start do continue soon
Rmuk IF-Sizzlerz
Rmuk
Rmuk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
woa loved the beginning. So piya experiences nightmares since her childhood. Intersting. Continue soon :)
I would love to read it.
bellaaa IF-Sizzlerz
bellaaa
bellaaa

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
interesting starting...from childhood piya having dreams...
the sister bonding scene great
jeh is also a brat
looking for next
nice update
cont soon

Go to top