:P :P for u AB

we r just discussing
πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Yeh lein! πŸ˜†Maine kab kaha ke discuss nahi kar rahe? πŸ˜†
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by tani23

i understand wat u r trying to say /...

i agree wid u ...

knowledge of ny language ...is always gud...from cultural, regional pov as well

English s a global platform ...but knowledge abt regional languages ..helps 1 connect with d real culture of dere area πŸ˜Š

Exactly.

Like how you understand importance to know your mother language well coz your Mom made sure.

Parents can make their children learn it. I believe it's parents who has to understand the importance of National/regional Language first.

Originally posted by Sachi16

Exactly.

Like how you understand importance to know your mother language well coz your Mom made sure.

Parents can make their children learn it. I believe it's parents who has to understand the importance of National/regional Language first.

hmm...dere s dis sayin ,"practice wat u preach "
if parents demselves have not much idea ..how will dey make dere children learn abt it πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by tani23

hmm...dere s dis sayin ,"practice wat u preach "
if parents demselves have not much idea ..how will dey make dere children learn abt it πŸ˜‰

That I agree with.

Edited by Sachi16 - 11 years ago
well her mom and maussi do makeup at home...shweta eyelashes seem to be fake...at home...

raavis role has just got out of hand...ginny should get some solo attention now
I am not sure whether the 8 pages were about Raavi's make upπŸ˜†

Yes, she looked very bad yesterday. Her acting too is not like Raavi. And why is Raavi and Rocky not going to school. Now that Rinku track is done, they have to get back to showing them going to school
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I am not sure whether the 8 pages were about Raavi's make upπŸ˜†

Yes, she looked very bad yesterday. Her acting too is not like Raavi. And why is Raavi and Rocky not going to school. Now that Rinku track is done, they have to get back to showing them going to school

Shwets.. agree.

Her acting is going down too.

Also, About the character the thing I hate the most is, the way she tries to control everyone. Like yesterday when Sunny asked for Burger she started scolding him in stead of Pinky. It's ok sometime that you scold your lil bro/sis, but everytime. Raavi always has to taang adao in Rashi & Sunny's business. And Pinky is dumbo. She lets Raavi madam take control & khud roams around Raavi to manao her as if Raavi is the mother & Pinky is the daughter.

I like their Friendship type bond but sometime Pinky doesn't draw line & Raavi's Tone gets too loud & her words over harsh for the like of Elder sister. πŸ₯±
@Sachi...Yes Raavi does go about ordering Sunny and Raashi. I dont feel she connects as a sibling with Raashi and Sunny whereas Raashi connects with both brother and sister. 

It could be because there is a huge age gap between Raavi n Sunny. 
Originally posted by Shwets1502

@Sachi...Yes Raavi does go about ordering Sunny and Raashi. I dont feel she connects as a sibling with Raashi and Sunny whereas Raashi connects with both brother and sister. 

It could be because there is a huge age gap between Raavi n Sunny. 

Age part is ok Shwets. I have seen many siblings with the age difference but then I have observed Sister become more Loving towards younger brother if he is small.

Raavi comes as a over rude Elder sister to me.

I tease my lil bro too. We have a age gap of 5 1/2 years. We fight & I mean it when I say we fight. I remember our maid once ran to my Mom asking to come fast as we were fighting & My Mom was like.. Unka to roj ka hai. Leave it.. you do your work, but bechari maid got so afraid with our fight & my Mom's ignorance.. she started pleading Me & My Bro to stop it.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Me & My Bro still remember this incident.. πŸ˜† it was hilarious she was literely asking us to stop it & love each other & we were going on & on hitting each other with whatever came in our hands.. 🀣

But above all.. I was never rude. I had a say in my Bro's things but when I go lil over My Mom would say right away.. You are his sister & not decision maker. Don't go around ordering him for all things. 😊

So, that is how you draw line. Pinky doesn't do that. Rather Pinky goes around Raavi to manaao her when Raavi gets angry on Sunny & Rashi.  DIdn't you see yesterday Raavi was like Aane do Papa ko.. & Pinky was like.. rehne dena. Please n all.. πŸ₯±