Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Starok  what an episode it was awesome imn my terms Clap
 sweetyn ginnyEmbarrassed , and whole ahluwalia s totally rocked it was really excellent Embarrassed
Starginny was looking really beautiful in blue sareeEmbarrassedEmbarrassed n sweetyn ginny scene was soo cute Embarrassedluckyn rocky ginny scne were really cute too Embarrassed
 even the ahujas scenes were good Tongue
rose day drama lolLOL
that slimy snake ajayShockedShocked he has a buri nazarShocked on ginny OMG
 but wait who was that boy on the bike i wonder Tongue
anyways lookin fwd to this track Star
im sure that slimy snake ajay is gonna bother ginny Shockedbut im way too curious who that boy was on the bike Wink

Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerSamraat_92Zari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rose Day n New Mystery Boy!!!!!" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Yep! The episode was good and Ginny was looking tooo muchh cutooo Embarrassed Embarrassed Princess in saaree, along with her mother Sweety. Sweety-Ginny scene was sweet. And Rocky teasing her and finally some sharing of dialogues between Lucky-Ginny. Shocked
Don't know what's up with that biker boy? Confused What's gonna happen? Where is the precap? Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765Freethinker112Samraat_92Zari_Khan

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Yep! The episode was good and Ginny was looking tooo muchh cutooo Embarrassed Embarrassed Princess in saaree, along with her mother Sweety. Sweety-Ginny scene was sweet. And Rocky teasing her and finally some sharing of dialogues between Lucky-Ginny. Shocked
Don't know what's up with that biker boy? Confused What's gonna happen? Where is the precap? Angry

yep the ahluwalias were awesome Star
 but i think that biker boy is gonna have a big attitude Tonguei gues cvs mite pair this boyTongue wid ginny Shockedand ajay is gonna be pycho slimy snake going Shockedafter ginny

Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizer

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
HEY..

I agree.. terrific episode.

BUTT, i have a feeling that guy on the bike is ...

ASHOK Shocked and he wants to take badla frm rocky? Angry I wish what i m saying is wrong Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizzie1765AB_DaKriticizerZari_Khan

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:00am | IP Logged
@Ridz,
Please NO! Shocked LOL

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
@ ridzi :could be you never know LOLTongue
but what if its deejayTongue or that boy in the farmhousewalla tracConfused u know the one who asked ginny for a dance or somethin Tongue

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Arey aap log kahan kahan se ladke dhoond dhoond kar la rahe hain? LOL But I will go for Ridz... aisa ho bhi sakta hai. Shocked

lizzie1765

lizzie1765

IF-Dazzler

lizzie1765

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Arey aap log kahan kahan se ladke dhoond dhoond kar la rahe hain? LOL But I will go for Ridz... aisa ho bhi sakta hai. Shocked

mujhe bhi lagta ki ye ashokShocked lets seeShocked

AB_DaKriticizer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.