Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Let's get serious folks (Sanjay Dutt) (Page 4)

.Elixir. IF-Sizzlerz
.Elixir.
.Elixir.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
^ I heard the biryani had lot of stones in it. LOL This should make us sleep better at night. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Antlers

HawaaPot IF-Sizzlerz
HawaaPot
HawaaPot

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

^ I heard the biryani had lot of stones in it. LOL This should make us sleep better at night. 
He enjoyed that too and he survived 4 years because of that stones LOL
anitarani IF-Rockerz
anitarani
anitarani

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lmfao1

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Those of you who know me know that usually I do not like to delve into serious matters because this forum is suppose to be fun but if I HAVE to give my opinion then I can only say the following

What Sanjay did was wrong . I do not know the basics but apparently he held firearms and guns for terrorists . Terrorists who went on to commit most heinous act in Mumbai history.  Okay that is wrong and he should be punished but the guy is 53 years old. What debt to society can he pay at this age. Take his income, tax him up the wazau , put him on house arrest or something. What good can come from a 53 year old man in prison . At least he never skipped bailed or tried to get out of the country. He never tried to pin it on anyone else. There are going to people in Bollywood as well as this forum who support him and who loathe him. It doesn't make them suck ups or ass kissers. They just wanna show their support.  Alot of blame goes to Justice system of India which is just terrible. Can you blame Dutt for taking advantage of lousy system.

I personally think we all have to pay for our sins and he should to but I am pulling for him to get out early cause he has 2 kids to raise .

Okay well that is all folks bookmark ,quote , or report IDC I will never be this serious again Wink

The ones who died? They had kids to raise as well. He didn't think about them back then, did he? And he'll be back to his kids after 3 years but those people who died in those blasts? NEVER.  

Go to top