Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Naksh Express-21/3/13-Ye Jadoo Nhi Chala

GUNNER. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Naksh were on a long drive and akshara giving suprize to naitik,,,in ms vish ask to rj where u been went ?..
Naksh And Jaadu Chal Gya ,,, Naksh Reach their Destination And Naitik Picked Akshara and took him in the car and naksh having romantic Scenes ❤️ but unfornately naitik fone ring and nk told to ak has a urgent work so we have to go office,,,but akshara got angry 😆 And they again haveing argueing..And They Got Upset With each other,,,rj and g3 having fone conversations..Naksh reached but naitik was upsets so naitik return back to office,,,akshara enterd the room and close the room and started crying and sametime naitik too upset..
Rj preparing pen and all stuff for english-vinglish,,,akshara and duggu having story conversation,,,in meanwhile naitik enterd enter the room and giving some important paper to akshara and akshara having headace..

G3 said to rb naksh having some big MU but rb Said its a common thing in husband wife relations,,,Naksh in very angry mood they both get angry in small-2 issue,,,duggu made a plan for his mom-dad..

PRECAP- G3 SAID TO AKSHARA IF MUNNA WANTS TO EAT SOMETHING YOU WILL MAKE FOR HIM BUT AK SAID NAITIK DIDNT COME WITH ME

PS- No Bashing Pls !!Edited by IGLESIAS - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
again headache what is this too much tension for ak and nk really dont know when cvs going to show naksh sort out their problem what was the precap
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update friend :-)
I missed episode :( power cut prob in my place ..
thanks so much :-)
Ritu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update. What is with Akshara and headache? When will Naksh end their problems. Precap was confusing too.
kala_09 thumbnail
Hi Raj what they showed in sbs nk giving holi list and all same thing showed in epi today or what 

precap what did any thing showed in sbs or sbb
janhavi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
whts this firse arguments😔
initial part of the epi was so good, the way naitik made her sit on the bonnet of car, was so cute😳 the staring and ofcrse jadu in bg 😳but nihal ji ya jo bhi tha woh and then raman😡

i loved hina today wen she was sitting in the car, her eyes were moist but she didnt cry, if this was akshi 4yrs ago, she would have cried, strong women...she cried wen she was alone.

Now its high time wrap this up CVs quickly
Edited by janhavi58 - 11 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Haan till holi really naksh going to be like this same as MM they mention nk will be irriatated with the situation naksh not able to spend time together and even ak told na jisko bhi jo kaam karna ho woh kare same when holi will come yaar
GUNNER. thumbnail
Originally posted by: kala_09

Hi Raj what they showed in sbs nk giving holi list and all same thing showed in epi today or what 

precap what did any thing showed in sbs or sbb

No Tats Was Monday Episode
GUNNER. thumbnail
This Week Full Of Popat,,,Ek Pal Me Khushi  Dusre Pal Me Nok-Jhok,,,Har Tym Popat Acha Thoda Lagta hai 😡
kala_09 thumbnail
Haan yaar y always with naksh , when they want to enjoy and spend some time together some thing come between them dont know naksh will solve their problems or not. Holi will bring naksh closer or not we have to wait for mon spoilers