Chat Clubs

SARUNLICIOUS HEAVEN.: strictly IO!! 6th thread!!

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thread #6☺️

This is a place for all the lovers and well wishers of Indian television's hottest couple ever ,
Barun sobti and sanaya irani aka Sarun. This couple stole the hearts of millions around the globe with their enthralling and mesmerizing chemistry , tender bond and innocence .
We the lovers of Sarun wish this Jodi all the best , this cc is just a small tribute to the world's best couple best actors and best human beings "sarun".

Sarun Masti <3<3<3 !!!

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IllGetOverIpk thumbnail

*A place to drool  and talk about the best couple on this planet       "Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani ".

You can discuss Ipkknd , Arshi scenes
        Sarun interviews , Spl  and everything related to          this mesmerising couple😳        

>> Dont stalk 🤢icon130.gif

>>Follow IF COC ❤️

>>No bashing other fan groups❤️

>>Sarun drooling is allowed286.gif
           >>No personal attacks ❤️

>>Only Post if ur a member❤️

>>No one should drag any other
        ACTORs here .
😡🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷😡

>>No discussions about other CeeCee and groups .😡

⭐️⭐️PIC AND GIFS ..CREDIT TO THE UPLOADERS!! WE ARE JUST APPRECIATING THEIR WORK!! 

Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
IllGetOverIpk thumbnail
R Edited by saaruipk - 11 years ago
..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😳😳

Congratulations🤗
..ObliViate.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
new thread yaaa
congratsss.
😉
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Congrats !! 🤗🤗
mahamluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
LONG LIVE SARUN GOD BLESS SARUN ❤️
mahamluvssarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IM POSTING THIS HERE AGAIN !

GUYS CAN U PLZ TELL ME HOW DOES THESE INTERVIEW SOUND?  SANAYA SOUNDS LIKE BARUN OR BARUN SOUNDS LIKE HER??

The actress took a break after her last show and says that "it was the most needed thing. I slept for over 18 hours a day, enjoyed travelling and good food" 

Sanaya, feels that if there is one change that the industry really needs is the change in the working schedule of the actors. "It is really hectic and I really want that we should also have fixed hours of working, and at least a day off per week. Doing one daily soap is a hectic thing and it takes all your time and energy," she says and adds that one thing that she has learnt in the last few years is to be calm. "I am a punctual person and if I do a certain thing on time, I will expect the same from. But in this industry things don't work this way. So I have learnt that there is no point screaming, things can be better sorted out by being calm and patient," she concludes.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
SARUNLICIOUS HEAVEN !!! ❤️
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: mahamluvssarun

IM POSTING THIS HERE AGAIN !

GUYS CAN U PLZ TELL ME HOW DOES THESE INTERVIEW SOUND?  SANAYA SOUNDS LIKE BARUN OR BARUN SOUNDS LIKE HER??

The actress took a break after her last show and says that "it was the most needed thing. I slept for over 18 hours a day, enjoyed travelling and good food" 

Sanaya, feels that if there is one change that the industry really needs is the change in the working schedule of the actors. "It is really hectic and I really want that we should also have fixed hours of working, and at least a day off per week. Doing one daily soap is a hectic thing and it takes all your time and energy," she says and adds that one thing that she has learnt in the last few years is to be calm. "I am a punctual person and if I do a certain thing on time, I will expect the same from. But in this industry things don't work this way. So I have learnt that there is no point screaming, things can be better sorted out by being calm and patient," she concludes.

sarunlicious I would say !!!! ❤️