Gurbani caring for Amrit..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Such an angel is Gurbani..instead of Amrit caring for her its the role reversal..

Bani finding the candles.awesome scene in the kitchen esp Bani ordering Amrit to keep her plate down for prayer first before eating food..

Later Amrit shivering with cold as her dress completely wet with the roof leaking water..Bani worried for her as she may get fever..she searched for a blanket and gave it to Amrit..telling her if she is not missing her mom..sis as she is doing..Amrit rude reply and nearly told her your mom..then says my sister is selfish i dont miss her..Bani asking her who is elder you or your sis..Amrit replying i'm the one ..Bani says then you must care for your sis..

Finally Bani scared of darkness holds Amrit arms to later wrapping her hand around her neck both sleeping..

It was one well picturised moment of Amrit maasi and her niece .. if Bani  gets to know she is her real aunty then she will definitely do the manthan  of Amrit..

creatives Its a changed caring Amrit we want to watch..for now she is just hating kids but i feel the day she is positive she will be the best caring loving aunty of her nieces..

Precap Amrit unconscious and Bani surely will go in search of help...
Edited by saveeta24 - 11 years ago
Today's episode Bani presence take away almost 70% .i liked it because how she interact  Amrit in each scene was nice to watch...with her talk,innocent look,...any body will fall love with her acting...

She is so helpful from taking cellphone from Amrit to get light to find out the way as there was no power...including bringing candles...getting blanket...for lazy Amrit😆
She is smarter than Amrit ...in every respect😃
where Amrit knows  only one word  YOU STUPID GIRL😡
when   Bani says she misses mama ,uncle,Nana,Nani including Babali...what a expressions she gives...superb...👏...

lastly it is Bani's episode👏 I  can call it.I have to give  credit to dialogues writers Nabha and Anamika for their simple yet meaning ful ...dialouges spoken by normal children not like adult ...that we see in some of the serials  ...

WELL DONE...👏 ANANYA ...😛
Anasuyaji agree bani stole the show today..

Ananya acting is simply amazing..

Good chemistry with Amrit her aunty..

Amrit was such a lazybone..everything Bani was doing using her smart brain..

She will teach her good manners and how to respect people sooner or later..

@Saveeta

She will teach her good manners and how to respect people sooner or later..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
saveeta your last sentence definitely Bani is going to teach Amrit😆
love the blanket scene i think amrits is slowly changing
 Bani may be a kid but her reasoning and advices to Amrit is of a smart intelligent child..this shows the good values with  which Nimrit is upbringing her..

Definitely one day Bani words of advices will do an impact on Amrit..like she told her you dont even accept your mistake so lets cross fingers Amrit does so in the future..

Accept her mistakes..her sins and ask for forgiveness.. .i feel its bani who will act as the catalyst for Nimrit..Agam to forgive Amrit  and be back in the family..
I loved Amrit Bani scenes yest..

They are like Tom & Jerry but cute to watch..

Bani will definitely show Amrit what true love is and will change her..
@Krithikas
I loved Amrit Bani scenes yest..

They are like Tom & Jerry but cute to watch..

Bani will definitely show Amrit what true love is and will change her.
yes krithika what you have written is correct it is like Tom & jerry😆 yesterday's episode between BANI AND AMRIT meeting in a camp was one of the best scene..

Just now I have uploaded the video in BEST SCENES OF TODAY'S EPISODE THREAD
Bani and Amrit are a good combination of good and bad 
on one side Bani too cute , very loving and caring while on the other side Amrit , very bad and hates her family , and don't care for any one 
She says Bani is a stupid while is is one , how had Bani answered to all her questions . she switched on the light of Amrit's phone and Amrit couldn't accept her defeat ..
it was such a good scene of both sharing the blanket .
over all cv's thanks for it 
I think bani is amrits daughter coz she has many similarities