Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Such an angel is Gurbani..instead of Amrit caring for her its the role reversal..

Bani finding the candles.awesome scene in the kitchen esp Bani ordering Amrit to keep her plate down for prayer first before eating food..

Later Amrit shivering with cold as her dress completely wet with the roof leaking water..Bani worried for her as she may get fever..she searched for a blanket and gave it to Amrit..telling her if she is not missing her mom..sis as she is doing..Amrit rude reply and nearly told her your mom..then says my sister is selfish i dont miss her..Bani asking her who is elder you or your sis..Amrit replying i'm the one ..Bani says then you must care for your sis..

Finally Bani scared of darkness holds Amrit arms to later wrapping her hand around her neck both sleeping..

It was one well picturised moment of Amrit maasi and her niece .. if Bani  gets to know she is her real aunty then she will definitely do the manthan  of Amrit..

creatives Its a changed caring Amrit we want to watch..for now she is just hating kids but i feel the day she is positive she will be the best caring loving aunty of her nieces..

Precap Amrit unconscious and Bani surely will go in search of help...

Edited by saveeta24 - 21 March 2013 at 9:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ringrosesskapu80akelapothikmaszPrincy360krithikasanasuya43

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gurbani caring for Amrit.." in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Today's episode Bani presence take away almost 70% .i liked it because how she interact  Amrit in each scene was nice to watch...with her talk,innocent look,...any body will fall love with her acting...

She is so helpful from taking cellphone from Amrit to get light to find out the way as there was no power...including bringing candles...getting blanket...for lazy AmritLOL
She is smarter than Amrit ...in every respectBig smile
where Amrit knows  only one word  YOU STUPID GIRLAngry
when   Bani says she misses mama ,uncle,Nana,Nani including Babali...what a expressions she gives...superb...Clap...

lastly it is Bani's episodeClap I  can call it.I have to give  credit to dialogues writers Nabha and Anamika for their simple yet meaning ful ...dialouges spoken by normal children not like adult ...that we see in some of the serials  ...

WELL DONE...Clap ANANYA ...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

skapu80maszsaveeta24krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Anasuyaji agree bani stole the show today..

Ananya acting is simply amazing..

Good chemistry with Amrit her aunty..

Amrit was such a lazybone..everything Bani was doing using her smart brain..

She will teach her good manners and how to respect people sooner or later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krithikasanasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Saveeta

She will teach her good manners and how to respect people sooner or later..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
saveeta your last sentence definitely Bani is going to teach AmritLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Princy360saveeta24krithikas

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
love the blanket scene i think amrits is slowly changing

saveeta24anasuya43krithikas

saveeta24

IF-Rockerz

saveeta24

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
 Bani may be a kid but her reasoning and advices to Amrit is of a smart intelligent child..this shows the good values with  which Nimrit is upbringing her..

Definitely one day Bani words of advices will do an impact on Amrit..like she told her you dont even accept your mistake so lets cross fingers Amrit does so in the future..

Accept her mistakes..her sins and ask for forgiveness.. .i feel its bani who will act as the catalyst for Nimrit..Agam to forgive Amrit  and be back in the family..

ringroseskrithikasanasuya43

krithikas

IF-Sizzlerz

krithikas

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
I loved Amrit Bani scenes yest..

They are like Tom & Jerry but cute to watch..

Bani will definitely show Amrit what true love is and will change her..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saveeta24anasuya43

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
@Krithikas
I loved Amrit Bani scenes yest..

They are like Tom & Jerry but cute to watch..

Bani will definitely show Amrit what true love is and will change her.
yes krithika what you have written is correct it is like Tom & jerryLOL yesterday's episode between BANI AND AMRIT meeting in a camp was one of the best scene..

Just now I have uploaded the video in BEST SCENES OF TODAY'S EPISODE THREAD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.