21 March 2013 Written update

Posted: 11 years ago
I will do the live update today as banu is not well.

I only hope that rasya would be shown for some good amount of time.

So friends please bear with me for today as I am doing it from my mobileExcuse me for any mistakes. : )

episode starts with yesterday's scene where Vishnu convinces meethi.Meethi hugs Vishnu just when his mom enters the room. Vishnu and meethi get up startled.

His mom says its some aachar masala papad making day tomo.(I don't know what it is ! ) Meethi offers to participate in that ritual and learn about it.

Its morning.

Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
Its morning now. At the hospital. Rathore is shown running desperately. He is near tapasya's room. He asks jogi if what he heard was true? jogi says yes and says tapasya gained consciousness. Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
Rathore is still in a trance while divya is about to rush into the room to see her daughter. jogi stops her and asks Rathore to go in first. Divya nods and obliges happily. Rathore says a thank you and goes in.

He walks into the room looking at taps on the bed . (A song ... something like kyun he meri ... is playing in the background. Very apt song. )

He sits on the stool beside her.He keeps looking at her and is about to touch her hand but hesitates.He finally touches her, takes her hand into his. He remembers his past moments with her. ..their marriage,the day after their wedding,their longing for a child etc .tappu speaks at first,without opening her eyes  and then asks... how are you?! Rathore replies.. its u in the icu , not me.He asks her if she is in pain . She says no.  She is barely able to speak. 

She asks him if he is angry at her? Rathore says why wouid he be?She asks him if he were not angry then why did he take mukta away from her?He says no one was away from her,neither mukta nor him.He reminds her what he said he was not concerned about their past.But it was untrue.However hard he tried he couldn't get her away from his memories.He simply couldn't.He adds that he doesn't know how many times he had lost her till now but he will not let that happen now.He questions her that why does she keep doing this to him again and again.She says she learned it from him.How could he even think that something will happen to this rajput's wife.He asks her if she knew what would happen to the rajput if she is not there?(My god! I already have tears in my eyes while typing this)
Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
He says that he liked the stubborn,hot tempered tapasya better.He asks her to get well soon and he wants her back and strong.He reminds her that when she was ill one day , how she happened to look at her favourite designer's jewellery exhibition invite, which he brought to surprise her and how her pain vanished in her excitement!He asks her what should he do now to make her better? tapasya can't speak but keeps her fingers on his hand Rathore gently grips her fingers with his . Mukta now walks in and cries.She apologises to her mother. she asks tapasya to come back home soon . taps tries to console her but her condition deteriorates. she is gasping  for breath. Mukta panics and he sends for the doctor. Edited by prajju - 11 years ago
Scene shifts to the haveli. meethi couldn't cut the mangoes properly. Vishnu's mom pretends to teach her and in doing so meethi's finger gets cut and bleeds. The maasis are happy while kajri is worried.

precap
meethi pleading Vishnu that she would go home and starts to leave. ekadish orders Vishnu not to stop her.
thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ v nice 
Originally posted by rasyafan

thanks πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ v nice 

Thanks monica.Did u find the link for the song?Please please upload if u have and if u have an english translation for the lyrics please post that too.Now I am desperate to have that song😊 πŸ˜Š
omg..prajju..wonderful update of rasya scene...one of the best scenes of uttran till date...as i read...the whole scene appeared before ma eyes...u wrote so beautifully...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
Thank you, appreciate your effort πŸ‘πŸΌ
Originally posted by prajju

Thanks monica.Did u find the link for the song?Please please upload if u have and if u have an english translation for the lyrics please post that too.Now I am desperate to have that song😊 πŸ˜Š

which song dear ? the one which was played at the back ground today?

i have already posted it

here is the link

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3495170

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW9kO3-JOgY[/YOUTUBE]

I have pasted lyrics as well

ok let me translate it I will try to

Kaun mera   (who is mine)
Mera kya tu laage (what are you mine)
Kyun tu baandhe (why do you bind me)
Mann se (with heart)
Man se dhaage (with threads of heart)
Bas chale naa kyun mera
(there is no control of mine)
Tere aage (over you)

Mann se (with heart)

Chhod kar na tu kahin bhi door ab jaana (don't you ever go far anywhere leaving me)
Tujhko kasam hai (I am giving you my kasam)
Saath rehna jo bhi hai tu (whatever you are you live with me)
Jhooth ya sach hai (fallse or true)
Ya bharam hai (or you are fantasy)
Apna banaane ka jatan (to make you mine)
Kar hi chuke ab to (I have already tried )
Baiyan pakad kar aaj chal (hold my arm and walk)
Main doon bata sabko (I am telling everyone)

Mann se (with heart)
Bas chale naa kyun mera
Tere aage (over you)

Mann se (with heart)
Bas chale naa kyun mera
Tere aage (over you)

Kaun mera (who is mine)
Mann se (with heart)
Bas chale naa kyun mera
Tere aage (over you)

Dhoond hi loge mujhe tum har jagah ab toh (you will search for me everywhere)
Mujhko khabar hai (i have news)
Ho gaya hoon tera jab se (ever since I have become yours)
Main hawa mein hoon (I am on air)
Tera asar hai (this is your effect)
Tere paas hoon ehsaas mein (I have a feeling of being near you)
Main yaad mein teri (in your rememberence I )
Tera thikana ban gaya (have become your destination)
Ab saans mein meri (in my breath now)

Mann se (with heart)
Bas chale naa kyun mera
Tere aage (over you)