Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prajju

prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
I will do the live update today as banu is not well.

I only hope that rasya would be shown for some good amount of time.

So friends please bear with me for today as I am doing it from my mobileExcuse me for any mistakes. : )

episode starts with yesterday's scene where Vishnu convinces meethi.Meethi hugs Vishnu just when his mom enters the room. Vishnu and meethi get up startled.

His mom says its some aachar masala papad making day tomo.(I don't know what it is ! ) Meethi offers to participate in that ritual and learn about it.

Its morning.

Edited by prajju - 21 March 2013 at 12:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirdivyababuA HUGE FANninetosixash-Swetha-paviluvsvirikakalioparasyafanHamlet53-Navetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "21 March 2013 Written update" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prajju

prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Its morning now. At the hospital. Rathore is shown running desperately. He is near tapasya's room. He asks jogi if what he heard was true? jogi says yes and says tapasya gained consciousness.

Edited by prajju - 21 March 2013 at 12:15pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FAN-Swetha--Navetha-

prajju

prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Rathore is still in a trance while divya is about to rush into the room to see her daughter. jogi stops her and asks Rathore to go in first. Divya nods and obliges happily. Rathore says a thank you and goes in.

He walks into the room looking at taps on the bed . (A song ... something like kyun he meri ... is playing in the background. Very apt song. )

He sits on the stool beside her.He keeps looking at her and is about to touch her hand but hesitates.He finally touches her, takes her hand into his. He remembers his past moments with her. ..their marriage,the day after their wedding,their longing for a child etc .tappu speaks at first,without opening her eyes  and then asks... how are you?! Rathore replies.. its u in the icu , not me.He asks her if she is in pain . She says no.  She is barely able to speak. 

She asks him if he is angry at her? Rathore says why wouid he be?She asks him if he were not angry then why did he take mukta away from her?He says no one was away from her,neither mukta nor him.He reminds her what he said he was not concerned about their past.But it was untrue.However hard he tried he couldn't get her away from his memories.He simply couldn't.He adds that he doesn't know how many times he had lost her till now but he will not let that happen now.He questions her that why does she keep doing this to him again and again.She says she learned it from him.How could he even think that something will happen to this rajput's wife.He asks her if she knew what would happen to the rajput if she is not there?(My god! I already have tears in my eyes while typing this)

Edited by prajju - 21 March 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

guruvignespuppypopA HUGE FAN-Swetha-kinny_ranvirloveGauravmerryface-Navetha-

prajju

prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
He says that he liked the stubborn,hot tempered tapasya better.He asks her to get well soon and he wants her back and strong.He reminds her that when she was ill one day , how she happened to look at her favourite designer's jewellery exhibition invite, which he brought to surprise her and how her pain vanished in her excitement!He asks her what should he do now to make her better? tapasya can't speak but keeps her fingers on his hand Rathore gently grips her fingers with his . Mukta now walks in and cries.She apologises to her mother. she asks tapasya to come back home soon . taps tries to console her but her condition deteriorates. she is gasping  for breath. Mukta panics and he sends for the doctor.

Edited by prajju - 21 March 2013 at 12:42pm

guruvignespuppypopA HUGE FAN-Swetha-kinny_ranvirloveGauravmerryfaceHamlet53tiny15-Navetha-

prajju

prajju

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Scene shifts to the haveli. meethi couldn't cut the mangoes properly. Vishnu's mom pretends to teach her and in doing so meethi's finger gets cut and bleeds. The maasis are happy while kajri is worried.

precap
meethi pleading Vishnu that she would go home and starts to leave. ekadish orders Vishnu not to stop her.

ahcirguruvignesvm_2009A HUGE FANsushavvi-Swetha-loveGauravambbihatiny15-Navetha-

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
thanks ClapClapClap v nice 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prajju

itstimetospeak

IF-Rockerz

itstimetospeak

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
very nice prajjuClap