Amrit Manthan

Bani & Amrit can be good friends of future

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Amrit as much naughty , very self fish ... while Bani very cute , careful and always says true ..Clap
Today's episode showed us a great future of Amrit and Bani .. Smile While Amrit said that any stupid can only find lights here , so Bani find the lights , and also that scene when when Bani asked Amrit to give her cell to Bani .. Amrit said why ? Bani opened the torch Tongue
  How careful Bani is , she found a blanket for Amrit , and Both shared it Big smile
what do you say friends ?Sleepy

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233Nabila...IamAdityasultanbala-Navi.Brar-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bani & Amrit can be good friends of future" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
i agree with u mehakSmile.. .bani will make amrit positive then yug amrit jodiWink

-Navi.Brar-

Goldie

-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
yes.. MEHAK JI i totaly agree with u..

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yes Mehak I agree ! It was a nice Ep...I this this new Amrit-Bani track will bring more TRP...than Ag-Ni-Am revenge scenario..

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adaathebest

Yes Mehak I agree ! It was a nice Ep...I this this new Amrit-Bani track will bring more TRP...than Ag-Ni-Am revenge scenario..
yes dear ADITYA , i hope so the TRP increase with this track 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farah1233

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.