Article: Please rate and Comment.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Bharat Chawda once again in Savdhaan India

Bharat Chawda who essays the role of a rich villager prefers the concept of an episodic over daily soaps...

Thursday, March 21, 2013 | 2:34:07 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |  Comments 1 Comments  |  551 Views
Bharat Chawda who was last seen in Sony TV's Crime Patrol will now be seen in an episodic of Life OK's Savdhaan India @11.

The episode we hear is a story about a village, where the actor will essay the role of a son of a rich villager named Bhushan. The father and son duo get the villagers to sign on papers and take their land from them. Owing to this cruel act by both of them, their own family stands against them and send them to jail.

Once they are out of jail, they kill their family members. Post the incident the story about how the villagers get justice continues.

When asked Bharat Chawda about his role he said, "This is my second episode in Savdhaan India and it is very nice working with them. In a daily soap you don't know from where the story starts and ends. However, the kind of story that I am a part of is where one can actually understand the entire story clearly".

The show featuring Bharat is slated to go on air on 29th March.

This is the same actor who essayed the role of that cheater lover and husband in the so-called Bhatinda Rape case...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-MriduB

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Article: Please rate and Comment." in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
I enjoyed seeing him in Crime Patrol. He did very well in that episode. I like Crime Patrol better than daily soaps are they are much more realistic and we as audience are able to connect to them better than daily soaps. The episodes that Crime Patrol shows are an eye opener for me as they make me aware of the crime happening around me. These type of shows are much more realistic and the acting is much better unlike the daily soaps where tracks are dragged for god knows how long.

Edited by -Ritu567- - 30 March 2013 at 11:04am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ritu567-

I enjoyed seeing him in Crime Patrol. He did very well in that episode. I like Crime Patrol better than daily soaps are they are much more realistic and we as audience are able to connect to them better than daily soaps. The episodes that Crime Patrol shows are an eye opener for me as they make me aware of the crime happening around me. These type of shows are much more realistic and the acting is much better unlike the daily sopas where tracks are dragged for god knows how long.

So true. Crime Patrol is the best. No offense, but other channels have copied the concept and made their own shows but still, they cant beat our show..

Am I right..??Smile

Ritu-

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Muskaan92

I enjoyed seeing him in Crime Patrol. He did very well in that episode. I like Crime Patrol better than daily soaps are they are much more realistic and we as audience are able to connect to them better than daily soaps. The episodes that Crime Patrol shows are an eye opener for me as they make me aware of the crime happening around me. These type of shows are much more realistic and the acting is much better unlike the daily sopas where tracks are dragged for god knows how long.

So true. Crime Patrol is the best. No offense, but other channels have copied the concept and made their own shows but still, they cant beat our show..

Am I right..??Smile
Really...can't beat Crime Patrol...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritu-Muskaan92

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged

Am I right..??Smile
Yup. No show can ever beat Crime Patrol. Big smile

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 30 March 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

Am I right..??Smile
Really...can't beat Crime Patrol...

Hey Charu...Smile
Its great to see you after a long time...Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.