Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat
Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

India-Forums

Frustrations Thread (Page 6)

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
why didnt the sony channel not doing anything to increase the trps of their shows they can re-telecast the episodes on sat and sunday most of the ppl will be having their holiday and sometimes if they miss daily soap they can watch see how the rival channels telecast their shows on weekends and here our channel only had cid or crime patrol with the marriage track this show now become interesting and if they re run their shows it will increase the shows popularity why it is not doing that 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
^^TRPs are not affected by the viewership of the repeat telecasts. It depends on the viewership of the original air time, and DKNSK faces tremendous competition from SSLK on Colors and SC on SP.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessglory

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
i know the re runs doesnt come under trps but atleast the show will get popularity and with this re runs  we can get some new audience see what happens when in the free time in my school i just asked my colleagues if any body watched the khoobsurat show some ppl haan wohi hai na jahan gori ladki ki shaadi us kaale ladke ke saath hua tha so this marriage track has really bringing some new audience then if they show more reruns we will get popularity i just request if anybody have any access to sony channel pls give this idea to them to show the reruns of their daily soaps in weekends also 
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
More than repeats, I think promos would be a good idea. SC and SSLK is tough competition. SSLK cause its a long running show and SC cause of the brand name of SLB and JSG. 

Anyways, I think Sony should have some sort of a contact email whereby viewers can contact them and express their views. Maybe emailing them  could be a solution; I know people have done it for shows on SP. Now whether Sony takes this into account, IDK. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessgloryshanthi510--Sarunholic--

Seebz IF-Dazzler
Seebz
Seebz

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:31am | IP Logged
I mean come on!  no promos after April 10th and it 17! This is when an important track is going on! Atleast one it could have beenn Aru's dad telling his decision to be final and next Aru showing up in hospital or they could have shown one when Madhav went to see Aru ..' this would have made promo viewer a bit curious but god knows why they didn't feel the need to have some promos

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYAprincessgloryApoorvaFan

princessglory Goldie
princessglory
princessglory

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
no promos last week this same thing happened with hongey byaah so now i am really afraid that the show wont go off air but what we can do it is better they should change the khoobsurat in to 10 pm slot where the competition is less 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.pallavi25

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

no promos last week this same thing happened with hongey byaah so now i am really afraid that the show wont go off air but what we can do it is better they should change the khoobsurat in to 10 pm slot where the competition is less 

10PM, PKDH on SP? Whoa, BAD idea! That show is crazy popular!
LUV_SHAMYA Groupbie
LUV_SHAMYA
LUV_SHAMYA

Posted: 22 April 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
There is no increase of Trp of the show but chska meter ranking is also going down.

Go to top