Frustrations Thread (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 11

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Why is the forum so thanda?
And what's with these one liner topics? The forum is flooded with one-two liners useless topics. Sleepy
Where are the mods? They should take care of it right? Do this forum actually have any Mod? Ermm

And members, please refrain from starting topics with no substance or one line topics...seriously! No point spamming the forum.
Write in details...and TMs kindly reply to the members who comment in ur posts.

Try to keep the forum lively...becoz it's seriously BORING and LIFELESS.
Please TRY and MAKE it an active forum 

PS: No offense to anyone. Big smile

Edited by ..Eclipse.. - 27 March 2013 at 1:51am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustrations Thread (Page 5)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 2:56am | IP Logged
^^

Hi there!

Unfortunately, Sony has no CM at the moment. Mods/viewbies are assigned to a show after a while. The only shows that get viewbies/mods the moment the begin are the shows which star actors of a huge fan base.

As of now, Hina (hinz), Bhanu (ApoorvaFan) and I handle the admin work of this place. If you have any issue, feel free to PM us and we'll pass it on to the higher authorities. If its a MAJOR issue that you feel needs the attention of a mod, then please PM any one of the global mods.

Hope that helpsEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ApoorvaFankinara17-Rhythmic.Me-

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 28 March 2013 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
this forum has become more or less anti madhav compaign and if we maya fans are writing any article in support of madhav they just rudely commenting that we (I am) are hyper and spreading hatredness what is this i just want to ask whoever maintains this website pls luk into this matter really the fans of radhya or rahul coming up with all nonsense articles and they are projecting rahul as a perfect and madhav is a moron or villain like that what the cvs are showing in the show and what ppl are writing in this forum is totally different and it is just a warning signal if it continues this forum and show also becomes flop aur sach mein aajkal mujhe bahut dar lag rahe hain koi comments dene mein and this is my last post and i will continue from now onwards only as a silent member bye bye really frustrated and sad

TrulyAdoreSomya

IF-Dazzler

TrulyAdoreSomya

Posted: 02 April 2013 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
i have a serious doubt...yeh forum show ko discuss krne k liye hai ya actors ko LOL...more than a show ppl here..discuss about actors not characters...sm ppl r coming here only to bash actors which is not done...if u dont like the show then u dont have ne rights to point fingers on actors nd characters of the show 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vidi98cuteheena

TheSnowman

Goldie

Posted: 04 April 2013 at 3:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar-Rhythmic.Me-

neodubai

neodubai

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Biggest problem is the treatment of subject... sony is just focusing on drama material which is taking the soaps nowhere specially this one.. It could have turned into such a nice story had the treatment been original. Our movies have changed big time in past 5 years.. now it is the turn of TV but I guess very few channels have the guts to do that.. Why can't a story look natural..?? Why couldn't Rahul tell about Madhav being Ehsaas upfront to Aradhya..?? What could have gone wrong for TRPs had Aradhya taken a decision to postpone the wedding.. Why wasn't some time given to Aradhya to think about Madhav in positive light maybe in second thought..?? It could have become such a nice story.. time should have been given to Aradhya and Madhav's love story.. BUT what our channels believe in now a days is high voltage drama meant for I don't know whom... even the rural population today is fed up with such drama stuff.. Everyone is just following the stupid Drama quotient.. Balaji started it but they have moved forward in their shows.. I dont know when others will start understanding.. Creatives and writers need fresh air.. big time..

Edited by neodubai - 11 April 2013 at 9:48am

cuteheena

Goldie

cuteheena

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
watch aradhya this sunday on cid veeta awards

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Voldermoth

Well, i was really impressed with Somya's acting in Channel V's The Serial, but some how she is really over-acting in this show.

God knows what the reason is? But even in small scenes she's over-acting a lot.

To make matters worse, she had a very funny facial expression(kept smiling like a 3yr old) while dancing for the holi sequence and also in y'day's epi.

I am not here to bash, but i feel she can act normally like she did in the serial for eg.

I noticed that too. Perhaps bcoz in The Serial she had to be herself...she did play herself...didn't have to get into another character. Even in Navya ,she over acted.
Anyway she's a pretty girl...if only she improves her acting, she can rise higher! =)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BalamPichkaari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top