Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Frustrations Thread (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 11

sureesh

Goldie

sureesh

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
am really frustrated to see fans here fighting for more madhav scenes madhav aradhya scenes,rahul aradhya scenes etcc.

i feel the show has just  started and is going to  be a month old only..

how can they show aradhya marry madhav in d first place..there should some twists and some chatpata scenes..

let us enjoy and see the show peacefully

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYAApoorvaFanneetha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustrations Thread (Page 4)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
if i support rohit or make any post reg maya then why everyone is complainin and here some ppl are changing the story itself by making all useless ff and os with rahul and aradhya jodi then everybody supports why so much partiality for madhav fans from the first day itself the theme of the story is clear aradhya loves ehsaas who in original madhav and rahul playing a third angle to this misunderstanding but here ppl are hellbent on changing the story itself and if i voice my opinion against that ppl are commenting that i am spreading hatredness why this partiality towards rohits fans

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallavi25

neetha

IF-Dazzler

neetha

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
make posts wic are sensible..thats wat i wud like to say..insulting a character or an actor is against IF rules..i dont get it y cant ppl stick to their favorites and let go others..

LUV_SHAMYA

ans1122

Groupbie

ans1122

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:51am | IP Logged
@Princessglory - I never repeat my posts but feel because you are feeling so frustrated, let me repeat so you can read it again and come to the term that bashing Rahul will not make people love Madhav or vica versa... It is a story about Madhav and Aradhya which will unfold in the future episode... If they focus everything good in both Madhav and Aradhya's life and have them living happily ever after in their first month then Story Ko woh Ghanta aage badayenge... They have to form the bases of their twists and turns to focus on more than one point when the real story between these two characters start...

Anyways I am copying and pasting what I wrote about doing favouritism...
Well There is nothing wrong with choosing your favourite character or loving it more than others, it's also very natural to be protective about that certain character so if you love Rohit and is not satisfied with the coverage he is getting, it's perfectly normal to voice your opinion BUT in order to prove your opinion right, it's NOT fair to hate other characters or bash them in your every comment or posts...

I feel for both of them if madhav is not so good looking, he has been teased and look down upon and have a major inferiority complex... On the other hand Rahul, even after his good looks is being treated wrong by the princi mam, who he respect so much and has been staying positive even after loosing his parents and have no fault of his own other than being so good looking (a good friend, business person, reaspectul wana be son and so on)

So all in all, they are showing both the expects... And story has still to unfold in more than one ways to know what's going to happen...

P.S. you have to always be happy and will have an upper hand as the story is about Madhav and Aradhna (we all know since the start that it's about s beautiful girl marrying a not so good looking guy) so chill :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LUV_SHAMYAspdpsureesh

LUV_SHAMYA

Groupbie

LUV_SHAMYA

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I am also frustrated wid some impatient fans here. All who r watching this show know that Madhav & Aradhya ll end up at last. But CVs want 2 create sum drama so the current track is going on. Ppl ll like Maya or Radhya thats individual choice. No use of fi8ing with this.

BalamPichkaari

Viewbie

BalamPichkaari

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
This thread is meant for members to release frustrations about the show/actors/characters/CVs. You are discouraged from venting out frustrations against different members/fan groups, as that violates the IF CoC. Please stick to talking about things related to the show, not members and fan groups.

-On Behalf of the DKNSK DT.

Edited by -ritchelle- - 23 March 2013 at 1:18am

ApoorvaFan

sureesh

Goldie

sureesh

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ans1122

@Princessglory - I never repeat my posts but feel because you are feeling so frustrated, let me repeat so you can read it again and come to the term that bashing Rahul will not make people love Madhav or vica versa... It is a story about Madhav and Aradhya which will unfold in the future episode... If they focus everything good in both Madhav and Aradhya's life and have them living happily ever after in their first month then Story Ko woh Ghanta aage badayenge... They have to form the bases of their twists and turns to focus on more than one point when the real story between these two characters start...

Anyways I am copying and pasting what I wrote about doing favouritism...
Well There is nothing wrong with choosing your favourite character or loving it more than others, it's also very natural to be protective about that certain character so if you love Rohit and is not satisfied with the coverage he is getting, it's perfectly normal to voice your opinion BUT in order to prove your opinion right, it's NOT fair to hate other characters or bash them in your every comment or posts...

I feel for both of them if madhav is not so good looking, he has been teased and look down upon and have a major inferiority complex... On the other hand Rahul, even after his good looks is being treated wrong by the princi mam, who he respect so much and has been staying positive even after loosing his parents and have no fault of his own other than being so good looking (a good friend, business person, reaspectul wana be son and so on)

So all in all, they are showing both the expects... And story has still to unfold in more than one ways to know what's going to happen...

P.S. you have to always be happy and will have an upper hand as the story is about Madhav and Aradhna (we all know since the start that it's about s beautiful girl marrying a not so good looking guy) so chill :-)

absolutely right

i dont why people are not understanding this...

they are only promoting their stars  not the serial?

and the post script was superb..that says it all

i hope samjhne waale tho samaj jaayenge

na samajhne wale ko kya kahen?

nb.neha

IF-Dazzler

nb.neha

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged
@members:

arey yaar.. baccha party lado mat!! khubsorat logon ki khubsorat duniya hai ye jahan koi seerat se koi surat se khubsorat hai aur yaahan koi jhagde ki jagah nahi hai... CHILL n ENJOYIE

momorockz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top