Page 1 Page 10
Page   of 11

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 10 July 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

@bhanu and ritchelle forum will be moderated on if rules so is there any rule is there is here that u can comment anything on anybody personally today also somebody made a separate post that i am a gf of rk what is this rahul sharma disliking comments on rohits profile and making comments that the rohit fans are cheap so i disliked the comment on soumya but i didnt made any deregotary comment then why ppl are insulting me personally what is this so i cant write anything now in this forum or they asking me to move out of the forum if u have not take any action against soumya rocks julie and suzygirl who liked this i am going totake this matter to higher authorities

Can you please check your PM inbox? I have responded to your query

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Frustrations Thread (Page 11)" in Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
No CAPS
2. No bashing
3. No personal Attack
4. No Comparing shows

@ balam pichkari ritchelle and bhanu what happened to this rules no personal attack and in the two posts some members are bashing and personally insulting me what is this as per ur adivse i am completely ignoring and not responding but they are going beyond the limits (rahulsharma) commenting and  attacking very personal which is really disgusting pls luk into this matter if this matter is not closed i ll take definitely necessary action (reporting to cyber complaint cell) as i feel making derogotary comments against anybody that too normal forum member is something very bad we are not actors or celebrities then why they are attaching me personally take action

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged

No CAPS
2. No bashing
3. No personal Attack
4. No Comparing shows

@ balam pichkari ritchelle and bhanu what happened to this rules no personal attack and in the two posts some members are bashing and personally insulting me what is this as per ur adivse i am completely ignoring and not responding but they are going beyond the limits (rahulsharma) commenting and  attacking very personal which is really disgusting pls luk into this matter if this matter is not closed i ll take definitely necessary action (reporting to cyber complaint cell) as i feel making derogotary comments against anybody that too normal forum member is something very bad we are not actors or celebrities then why they are attaching me personally take action

Please check your PM inbox

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
@ ritchelle i already waiting  this is going out of limits if u dont take any action then dont blame me i ll just wait for today and tomorrow it continues i am going to take serious action i am going to take this entire khoobsurat forum and the show to cyber complaint cell which wont be gud making personal derogotary comments is very bad what r u waiting for why u r not closing this post 

.Farzi.

Viewbie

.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

@ ritchelle i already waiting  this is going out of limits if u dont take any action then dont blame me i ll just wait for today and tomorrow it continues i am going to take serious action i am going to take this entire khoobsurat forum and the show to cyber complaint cell which wont be gud making personal derogotary comments is very bad what r u waiting for why u r not closing this post 

Please check your PMs; lets have this conversation through PMs.

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 11 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
@bhanu thanks for closing and removing the nonsense posts appreciate ur work and thanks for ur concern 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top