Frustrations Thread - Page 8

Posted: 10 years ago
Hi all,

The Frustrations Thread has been restickied by our GMs. Many of you are upset with the show, so please feel free to vent out your frustrations here. Also, there is a thread which you can use to discuss Rohit's exit/Sachin's entry, so do feel free to use that as well.

Bhanu is away on a personal leave, and will only be back by the end of this month. I am available, and Hina will be back this weekend, so you know whom to contact. Ravjot (our CM) will also be back next week so feel free to address major issues to her.

Regards,

DKNSK DT
was watching this show for Rohit and they have eliminated him... 😡
they cud not get anyother story to increase the trp of this serial...
creative team seems to be useless🤢...
anyways my only reason to watch this show is gone ... so goodbye...khubsoorat... which has not lived upto its title anyways...
i just want to ask dt is this forum belong only to soumya fans we rohit fans dont have any access dt bought some rules if anybody doesnt like that not to comment but today  i observed best tv couples all maya fans were very happy then one post came and directly wrote that this is invalid and not to bash present actors and in that post nowhere ppl bashed any actor only shown our frustration towards cvs is that wrong and when someone insults and hurts our feeling we also write to defend our fav actor then why only we get warning and why no action is being taken against the ppl who instigate others 
Originally posted by princessglory

i just want to ask dt is this forum belong only to soumya fans we rohit fans dont have any access dt bought some rules if anybody doesnt like that not to comment but today  i observed best tv couples all maya fans were very happy then one post came and directly wrote that this is invalid and not to bash present actors and in that post nowhere ppl bashed any actor only shown our frustration towards cvs is that wrong and when someone insults and hurts our feeling we also write to defend our fav actor then why only we get warning and why no action is being taken against the ppl who instigate others 

Hi there,

Pls PM the section Viewbie (ApoorvaFan) and address all your concerns to her. I sincerely apologise in case you have been offended or hurt by any member/fanbase in this forum.

Cheers!
what is this more and more forum members commenting that rohit is my boyfriend what posts is this why ppl are making personal comments against me i know bhanu and ritchell are maintaining this forum very well but why these ppl commenting against me pls take action against me i am very upset what we cant have any preference for the actors what is this forum 

what is this more and more forum members commenting that rohit is my boyfriend what posts is this why ppl are making personal comments against me i know bhanu and ritchell are maintaining this forum very well but why these ppl commenting against me pls take action against me i am very upset what we cant have any preference for the actors what is this forum 

Action has been taken and Bhanu has trashed that post. Please allow the DT some time to look into the matter completely. 
@bhanu and ritchelle this is just somewhat to bring notice to u i have always observed ilovehand and spdp making posts indirectly insulting and bashing rohit in one post ilove dont blame sachin she is asking for fans not to bash sachin but herself started bashing rohit and for ur info she is very gud at bashing (jhalak forum drishti topic) and now this spdp she is one headache she is just praising all other actors and indirectly giving hint that rohit is bad and bashing him pls luk into this posts and matter they are infact instigating others also if they have not made any posts against rohit we rohit fans never bashed anybody now out of frustration we also started that what is this forum only fighting and i know they are all actors and both rohit and soumya are very much close also (i saw a fb picture of them) then why this forum is like this some ppl are just bashing rohit without any proof and instigating others and making us to write nonsense posts pls it is a request to luk into this matterEdited by princessglory - 10 years ago
@princessglory, forum will be moderated as per the rules of IF. please report if you come across any issue. Making more wrong posts is not a solution.
@bhanu and ritchelle forum will be moderated on if rules so is there any rule is there is here that u can comment anything on anybody personally today also somebody made a separate post that i am a gf of rk what is this rahul sharma disliking comments on rohits profile and making comments that the rohit fans are cheap so i disliked the comment on soumya but i didnt made any deregotary comment then why ppl are insulting me personally what is this so i cant write anything now in this forum or they asking me to move out of the forum if u have not take any action against soumya rocks julie and suzygirl who liked this i am going totake this matter to higher authorities

@bhanu and ritchelle forum will be moderated on if rules so is there any rule is there is here that u can comment anything on anybody personally today also somebody made a separate post that i am a gf of rk what is this rahul sharma disliking comments on rohits profile and making comments that the rohit fans are cheap so i disliked the comment on soumya but i didnt made any deregotary comment then why ppl are insulting me personally what is this so i cant write anything now in this forum or they asking me to move out of the forum if u have not take any action against soumya rocks julie and suzygirl who liked this i am going totake this matter to higher authorities

Can you please check your PM inbox? I have responded to your query