Fashion and Beauty

Kaya or other skin clinic brands?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

minalgajpal

minalgajpal

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I heard certain products are suitable only for certain skin types. Whom should I consult to know my skin problems, Kaya or other skin clinic brands?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kaya or other skin clinic brands?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beautykafe

beautykafe

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Hi,
I think once you should visit beautykafe.com coz

Beautykafe is a one stop shop where more than two thousand beauty Products are listed on the website. It provides 100% genuine products with facilities like

Free Shipping

Cash On Delivery

Great Discounts on every product for full customer satisfaction.

There are various professional brands available on the website such as Lakme, Shahnaz herbals, Schwarzkopf, Richfeel and more than 400 other luxurious Brands in which a person can browse for his best of choice by just clicking on a brand name.

Hope You find out your best here...

imdishanaik

imdishanaik

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Hey yes you are right. I had the same doubt too. That is when I visit the dermatologist of Kaya skin clinic. I had a great experience there because that is when I came to know that not all skin clinics recommend you the right product for the right problem. All my skin problems were treated quickly thanks to Kaya because I got the right skin clinic product for my skin. Also, I was surprised to see that their skin clinic products were priced at a very reasonable rate compared to other skin clinics.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top