Rab Se Sohna Isshq

soo happy with today epi!!sanveer!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
yess!!! I hope sahiba see ranveer before she married to daljeet!!!! i hope sooo mucch!!!!

Edited by marja - 21 March 2013 at 9:24am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97tiababesashish_sukuSNoshintaahir004

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "soo happy with today epi!!sanveer!!" in Rab Se Sohna Isshq forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LoveSimmi

IF-Sizzlerz

LoveSimmi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
nice post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesmarja

rajwant3

rajwant3

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
me too!! i just wish they make sahiba and ranveer meet already, esp. before she agrees to marry that diljeet. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tiababesashish_sukubooglemarjataahir004

taahir004

IF-Rockerz

taahir004

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Sahiba should not marry so soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

boogleashish_sukumarja

ashish_suku

ashish_suku

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taahir004

Sahiba should not marry so soon

totally agree with you...i hate daljeet's mother when she was describing lovestory of sahiba & daljeet in front of ranveer's parents,when they just lost thier only son.i hate beauty when she keep on persuading sahiba who try to show concern about ranveer's death but beauty still keep on persuating sahiba...look very strange & unusual how daljeet's mother plead for his son but never try to understand the feeling of ranveer's parents & sahiba's.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

baby97booglemarja

marja

Goldie

marja

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
i hate the whole familly of daljeet i also dont watch they scenesss!!! only family i like is sahiba and ranveer!!!

shiv0624

shiv0624

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
I like the new girl that lives with Daljeet, she's so pretty and they should give her a bigger role, she needs to brush up on her acting as well.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.