Devon ke Dev Mahadev

sahanubhuti nahi maa chahiye!!! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 7

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 7
Page 7 Page 7

Shakti_Shiva

Groupbie

Shakti_Shiva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@ Shruti... If they truly understood Shiva, they wouldn't be part of serial making. LOL. They will be doing penance else where taking to divine nector paramananda. And if we even tried a iota to understand Shiva, we wouldn't be in this forum. We all are lost causes LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahanubhuti nahi maa chahiye!!! (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Shivji is giving chance to others to try getting her memory back. Once everyone is done with, he'll start his experiments. This is between him & Parvati. When Shiv & Shakti are at work, others can't interfear. Others are part of their life. But she is shown leaving because of him then only he can get her back &  others can just watch this live.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaatayaniforam.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
one thing I don't understand... why is DKDM's Mahadev is being termed as chauvinist..??  Confused.. I mean  that.. he reacts late.. but is there any specific reason that Mahadev's portrayal in DKDM is being termed as chauvinist..? {JUST AN INNOCENT QUERY}

foram.

Diala

Goldie

Diala

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaatayani

one thing I don't understand... why is DKDM's Mahadev is being termed as chauvinist..??  Confused.. I mean  that.. he reacts late.. but is there any specific reason that Mahadev's portrayal in DKDM is being termed as chauvinist..? {JUST AN INNOCENT QUERY}
I completely agree. He is not a chauvinist. He is, how do we put it mildly, slow on the uptake...what the heck dumb as a doornail.

kaatayaniforam.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by speedgal

[QUOTE=kaatayani]one thing I don't understand... why is DKDM's Mahadev is being termed as chauvinist..??  Confused.. I mean  that.. he reacts late.. but is there any specific reason that Mahadev's portrayal in DKDM is being termed as chauvinist..? {JUST AN INNOCENT QUERY}
I completely agree. He is not a chauvinist. He is, how do we put it mildly, slow on the uptake...what the heck dumb as a doornail.
[/QUOTE
DKDM's Mahadev has his history of acting slowly but surely.. as said by mnx12 maam... he has given opportunity to all, now he will definitely hit the scene... 

mnx12foram.

mnx12

Viewbie

mnx12

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged

He is not. It's just people take time in interpreting his actions, which actually should be done after watching next epi.

kaatayaniforam.

kaatayani

IF-Rockerz

kaatayani

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mnx12

He is not. It's just people take time in interpreting his actions, which actually should be done after watching next epi.

yes it is indeed... but while going through many of the comments I came across this term and believe me...!!! I started watching the older episodes to find that what's the "curious case" of DKDM's Mahadev..Ouch.. {was feeling quite vella today}

disclaimer... not aimed at anyone... Sorry in advance as I am quite blunt with the wordsSmile

mnx12foram.

Karuma

Goldie

Karuma

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Mahadev is not aloof it is just that he lets take things it's won course and waits for the right time to react but late in our books.

foram.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.