Devon ke Dev Mahadev

sahanubhuti nahi maa chahiye!!! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 7

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 7
Page 4 Page 7

jyoti07

IF-Rockerz

jyoti07

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
for the first time ever i am very very very upset with mahadev or you can say i am very angryAngryAngry. It seems like he doesn't care if parvati's memory return or not, he don't want to do any efforts.CryAngryIn the precap also he only agreed to bring back pavati's memory coz of ganesh's insistence.Cry 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sahanubhuti nahi maa chahiye!!! (Page 3)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
The creatives may have forgotten that they had Parvati tell Mahadev that he would have to do a lot of hard work to win her back just like she persevered to get him. Woh bhi toh Aadi Shakti ki ichcha hain. LOL

Still I think they will show that Mahadev acts in his own time. He has his plans. As they say in soaps, "just wait and watch".

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.Nikki_Titli

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
but in other shows too mahadev was not depicted like this atleast he had feeling but here he acts complete vairagee,

chocolate_boy

IF-Rockerz

chocolate_boy

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Even I am feeling that the direction of the episodes are not smooth these days. This is a track similar to the Sati one, and the death of Sati gave the show what it is today, so they could have made more effects, strong emotional scenes with BG music, but they even failed to compile the scnes together. I dont feel nice on this. 

foram.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
oh m missing bg music of shiv shiv and karpur gauram now

Nikki_Titli

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
This is why desi tv needs the seasons format. It helps them take breaks, relax and come back with fresh ideas.

foram.

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Rushi was good today but his charcater has not eveolved at all. I was thinking Jalandhar is a baby now. So when he grows up will Ganesh grow up too. 

foram.

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Ganesh is permanent baby. He won't grow up.

I think they should introduce a love story for Nandi to give some respite to Mohit. Nandi is actually married in the texts. It's high time uska bhi kam tamam kiya jaye. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TinacoolNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.