Devon ke Dev Mahadev

sahanubhuti nahi maa chahiye!!! - Page 4

Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shruti.nil

actually since day one of DKDM Mahadev has always showen to be very detatched!

with Sati,with Parvati,he only does something when absolutely nessesary...

I actually like that approach. He gives everyone the free will to do things and learn on their own and only steps in when absolutely necessary. Conversely Shakti is more active. Like I said, Shiva is static and Shakti is dynamic. I like that they highlight the paradox of Mahadev being both detached and a family man at the same time. It's just that sometimes their execution doesn't go right.
Edited by Kal El - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

I actually like that approach. He gives everyone the free will to do things and learn on their own and only steps in when absolutely necessary. Conversely Shakti is more active. Like I said, Shiva is static and Shakti is dynamic. I like that they highlight the paradox of Mahadev being both detached and a family man at the same time. It's just that sometimes their execution doesn't go right.

@bold
i agree๐Ÿ˜ƒ
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Shakti is attatchment

Shiv is detachment
we had a whole episode dedicated to it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shakti is aasakt,Mahadev is annaskat and thier contrasting levels of attatchments creates balance
like a YIng and Yang...two contrasts completement each other๐Ÿ˜Š
DKDM has always shown Shakti far more attatched as compared to Mahadev...
as per some interpretations of what i have read Mahadev is sometimes so detached from the world,he will go in Samadhi for years and not look back,its his Vairaagi behaviour
atleast in DKDM,he does something only when the time is right!

oh yes haan mujhe laga ki dkdm me hi aisa dikha rahe hai i forgot about him going in samadhi's
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Shakti is attatchment

Shiv is detachment
we had a whole episode dedicated to it๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Shakti is aasakt,Mahadev is annaskat and thier contrasting levels of attatchments creates balance
like a YIng and Yang...two contrasts completement each other๐Ÿ˜Š
DKDM has always shown Shakti far more attatched as compared to Mahadev...
as per some interpretations of what i have read Mahadev is sometimes so detached from the world,he will go in Samadhi for years and not look back,its his Vairaagi behaviour
atleast in DKDM,he does something only when the time is right!

This is true per scriptures.  In DKDM, Shiva is shown bipolar. On one hand he became human and cried like a baby for several years for Sati. He renounce his duties towards the srishti and went in to penance. And Now, he shows complete anasakta because he has duties towards the world? The only issue is there was no balance.

No one ever said life of grihastha is easy. Grihastha has his duty to his family as well as the world. He has no right to choose one over the other. This is Shiva's law himself. Shouldn't he abide by it?
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Kal-being detached at the same time being a family man is Lord Shivas most greatest quality
and im glad they show him balancing
he lets his children be,and everyone be beacuse he wants to let them learn and stand on thier feet
unlike Parvati who is protective

despite him being a Vairagi he is still worshipped as a family man-thats his greatest quality!

however as you said,at times the execution gets a bit off-but i think its difficualt to balance between two such hard contrasts,without letting a character go to one extreame...
like in todays episode,Mahadevs deteachment bugs you!
Diala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ok, we are not discussing Parameshwara's characteristics based on DKDM's dpeiction of Mahadev in a track which a figment of the CV's imagination ?
Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: speedgal

Ok, we are not discussing Parameshwara's characteristics based on DKDM's dpeiction of Mahadev in a track which a figment of the CV's imagination ?

BULL'S EYE. .DKDM Shiva is very close to being MCP rather all pervading , omnipresent, omnipotent, ever loving, ever peaceful Sada Shiva . The closest comparison I can get to is a painting. You see several paintings of Lord Shiva. It is the image the painter has in his mind of the lord. It has nothing to do with the original form. MR as Shiva is CVs painting of Lord Shiva, which has it's merits and also comes with glaring flaws.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@Anjani,Deepa-DKDM is a spiced up interpretation of the Puranas
the beauty of our stories lie in the fact that they can be interpreted in so many ways!
sometimes we agree ,sometimes we dont find the interpretation right!

end of the day whatever DKDM shows ShivJi to be
we all know what he is really like...

we here were talking about how the Cvs are trying to make certain points about him,but are ending up confusing the audience๐Ÿ˜†
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shakti_Shiva

This is true per scriptures.  In DKDM, Shiva is shown bipolar. On one hand he became human and cried like a baby for several years for Sati. He renounce his duties towards the srishti and went in to penance. And Now, he shows complete anasakta because he has duties towards the world? The only issue is there was no balance.

No one ever said life of grihastha is easy. Grihastha has his duty to his family as well as the world. He has no right to choose one over the other. This is Shiva's law himself. Shouldn't he abide by it?

Very apt...Anjani...!! esp the bold part...!!

In the show...there is no balance in btwn the two aspects.. of Mahadev..  
CVs.. while executing...should be enlightening us... but it is becoming more and more confusing...!! ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜† specially to ppl like me.. who don't know much abt mythology...!! 

Shakti_Shiva thumbnail
@ Shruti... If they truly understood Shiva, they wouldn't be part of serial making. ๐Ÿ˜†. They will be doing penance else where taking to divine nector paramananda. And if we even tried a iota to understand Shiva, we wouldn't be in this forum. We all are lost causes ๐Ÿ˜†