Dil Ki Nazar se Khoobsurat

Understanding Khubsoorat...

nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Through this post I don't intend to offend any fan here neither I mean anything against actor in the show. I have been reading many different views here so just thought giving an opinion of my own :-)

let me start with a few points:

• Madhav and Beauty: Lot has been said about madhav's love for beauty and his liking towards Aardhya only beacause she is beautiful. Well, had Madhav been been a beauty lover then he we would have definitely seen him thinking of "beauty" or "fantasizing beauty". BUT there was no such scene at all. From the very first episode Madhav's character was clearly defined -- He has talented guy who lacks confidence because of his looks! That's it. Secondly, talking about MaYa... Madhav has started adoring Aardhya NOT because of her beauty BUT because of her chirpiness, her sweetness, her immaturity, her cuteness and the zeal in her. He admires her for all these little kiddish things which make her adorable more than beauty. Madhav is utterly emotional and sensitive; he has immense love and care within him even for those who hurt him. He not only wants to get love but also give as much love as possible.😳
  • Rahul and Beauty: Yes, he is better looking than Madhav (as shown in the show). Yes, he wants his Maam to love him. But that's not the sole reason why he wants a homely girl. Nor does he loves beauty neither does he wants any one beautiful moreover he doesnt even adores simplicity. He just lives his life the way he wants to and is happy with his life and his friend Madhav. He has nothing to do with either beauty or simplicity! we really don''t how he feels about LOVE...
  • Bharti's rudeness: Here I don't intend to justify Bharti's behavior but as I said before I will again try to understand her. Her talented son is often made fun off, ignored because of his looks. How is a mother suppose to feel about it? Everybody would react differently. Madhav's Dadi has no prob, Pallavi is cool but same incident make Bharti's heart bleed for Madhav. How would a mother feel when his son is rejected on the basis of looks. How would a mother feel when his son is not given due recognition only because of his looks. How would a mother feel when people address his son as "kaali raat" ðŸ˜­ or should I say would a mother really feel happy about all this and remain unperturbed?
  • The Jodi... Last but Not the least...... If we really want a Jodi on the basis of looks then I would be more than happy as that's what the concept of the show... to look beyond "looks"; to look for "inner beauty" and soon all our mindsets would change
Edited by nb.neha - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice post yah. well said
blockme thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with u dear in all of ur points.i also don't think madhav loves aru only 4 looks.
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Very well written. This the core storyline and we all are waiting.

I like Bharathi's character also, and being a mother, its very tough to be so rational and look beyond maa ki mamta when her kids are facing unwanted insults. Her character is very realistic.
cuteheena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
all is well that and's well 
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Neha for a much needed and well written post...
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazzinggg stuff  I loved your Analysis 
preeti171 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Khoobsurat fans for appreciating the show: get more and more people to watch the show!!! Don't just read my posts about convincing more people to watch the show: please actually convince them to watch this unique and awesome show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
ok now how in the world did i miss this topic...🤔
neha u have said each and every word so correctly...i mean these same things were revolving in my mind and i was thinking on how to execute it in such a  way that u guys feel what im saying...and here u have already wrote it...and those words went straight to my heart...very true said and agree...
madhu loves the chirpy and bubbly aaru not her beauty...her passion and maddness for ehsaas and his thought that aaru has no problems with his looks...this has made him the intense lover of aaru

-we havent seen the real feelings of rahul yet other than that he is ready to marry any girl bharti chooses for him...so i guess he has no mindsets on how his girls hould be...i think rahul will agree to marry aaru only coze bharti has chosen for him...other than that he may just hate her...or maybe his mind set changes later...thats a diff thing...

-aaru just loves ehsaas and just wishes him to be handsome and when she saw rahul with the scarf she fell for him without even thinking that he was same same who has been rude to her till date...so its her ehsaas madness making her do all this...

- bharti's pov is right to some extent...a mother's reaction when she sees her children rejected due to their looks even though they r extrememly talented...but at times she is too rude to others...that makes her the hated character of the show...otherwise she is fine...
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

Very well written. This the core storyline and we all are waiting.

I like Bharathi's character also, and being a mother, its very tough to be so rational and look beyond maa ki mamta when her kids are facing unwanted insults. Her character is very realistic.

well said... not everyone has a big heart to look beyond maa ki mamta. this character is truly realistic. at least she is not an all gooddy goody women like in other daily soaps