India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

i think i figured out whats goin on...

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 04 November 2004 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

i may be TOTALLY off but i have a feelin i know whats goin on. Not completely...but heres what i think.

i think kkusum knows that abhay is NOT the killer. and abhay's mom is in on it too. If kkusum were to blame the real killer straight out (which maybe she doesnt even know yet) then she would be dead!!! But by blaming abhay, it makes the killer back off a little. Hmmm i dont know...hahahaha i probably just made up a bunch of bull ish.

but i dont think abhay is the killer. and by MAHI coming back, this would prove to all that he is not. And then baaam baaaam baaaam KUMUD will start cryin her eyes out and run to abhay and say....

"papa mujhe maaf kardo" ahhhh cry cry cry Cry

hehehe...so i dont know..this is just a guess cuz all this seems to unreal. They never show details and stuff...they never even showed the convo between kkusum and the police officer. So we will see. Big smile

love123 Newbie
love123
love123

Posted: 05 November 2004 at 6:34am | IP Logged

that is so stupidConfused

mahi Groupbie
mahi
mahi

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:17am | IP Logged

I second bollyfreak. I was just thinking the other day that the killer is non other than Kumud.

But then if you think logically, if kumud is the killer (which she wont be cos mahi is going to be alive) she will get away with it and the the drama will come to the next twist.

I guess I am driving my imagination nuts....

Well Guys I am new at the forum and hope to be a part of it.

Enjoy the SOAPsssss(opps! I slipped Wink)

Cheers!!!

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 10:20am | IP Logged
hi mahi.. welcome to the forum.. keep your imagination going... and share it with us here.. hope you have fun here..
bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
wow that would be awesome if kumud was the killer...or if she was really behind it! hahahahaha niiiiice! LOL
anitha.b IF-Dazzler
anitha.b
anitha.b

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 12:48pm | IP Logged

mahi..if kumudh is the killer that would be funny. She hardly has time to do anything other than to cry...

I think abhay is not the killer. The caller reveled that release abhay or say that he is not the killer and i think abhay did not do this. May be mahi is alive and she does not abhay in trouble. She just wants kusum in trouble so she is asking them to back up on abhay.

mahi Groupbie
mahi
mahi

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Thanks a LOAD lakshmi_maruthi Smile for a warm welcome.

And Smisha you could be right. may be Kali and Mahi both r taking the advantage of that fight that Abhay had at the party the night mahi(might have died). Cos KKusum was there that night. And it would be the perfect time and sceen to do so.

So lets see what Ekta wants to show....

Cheers!!!

sweety girl Newbie
sweety girl
sweety girl

Posted: 06 November 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Deadthis show is just shit i never see a hell show as kkusum it,s just westing ur time always crying Crygets pregnant lose babies uffff Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top