Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
omg its all khushi plan. naina and khushi r working together. sid is innocent. he is not nainas kids father.

i guess the leap is this sat.

but i still cant believe how fast this story is going. i dont want naico marriage with sid even if he is innocent. please someone stop this. 

1 more thing veeru is involved too. i am thinking veeru is hiding roli somewhere. since khushi just found about the watch its useless now.

roli please come back and save ur family with ur intelligence we are all waiting for ur damdaar entrance before sid and bharadwaj family take some dire decision due to naina and khushi fooling. 

i have 1 message for tc article why didnt u people told us its all khushis plan. u guys r always first in posting all these negative articles. if u guys have posted this positive article all this people wouldn't have left do u people have something against ssk. always posting negative article never positive.

Edited by Sandralong - 21 March 2013 at 9:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sita_ramaAmreenBanoMansoambbiha-Priya-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OH MY GOD ITS ALL KHUSHI'S PLAN" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince3673

prince3673

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
dont wory sandra be happy rosid guys that sid is innocent.this was all khushis plan.khushi shud be punished very badly for killing premars child and now separating rosid.she must meet the same fate as anisha.

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince3673

dont wory sandra be happy rosid guys that sid is innocent.this was all khushis plan.khushi shud be punished very badly for killing premars child and now separating rosid.she must meet the same fate as anisha.

i hope so.

Edited by Sandralong - 21 March 2013 at 9:18am

linhpad

linhpad

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged

linhpad

linhpad

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by linhpad

can any one say what was the promo 2day  plz...

savkatika

Goldie

savkatika

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:47am | IP Logged
i knew it i was telling u guyz from the start it was all her plan she did all this stuff! with combining with naina!

....Melissa....

Goldie

....Melissa....

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
the promo shows sids accepting nainas kid as his own infront of the family. on the other side khushi and naina was rejoicing how they fooled sid and the bhardwaj family.

linhpad

linhpad

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

the promo shows sids accepting nainas kid as his own infront of the family. on the other side khushi and naina was rejoicing how they fooled sid and the bhardwaj family.
thank you very much ...Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top