Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav

Rocky: what have I done to deserve this Love (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Shwets1502

IF-Sizzlerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Every actor playing the character is Parvarish is just the best and Tapasvi is one of them. I really was astonished with his act in the initial episodes. The attitude of a teenage boy was so perfectly portrayed by him. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rocky: what have I done to deserve this Love (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Every actor playing the character is Parvarish is just the best and Tapasvi is one of them. I really was astonished with his act in the initial episodes. The attitude of a teenage boy was so perfectly portrayed by him. 

I know..

like how he walks.. his way of wearing watch.

dresses up...

and his tone of talking..

everything is perfect to make him that teenage boy we see around us. Smile

Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Hey, you guys saw the way he was looking at Ginny in saree yesterday? I remembered my time. When my little cousin got dressed by her elder sister. Us waqt woh bilkul ek chhoti dulhan lag rahi thi. My uncle took a photo of me that time looking at her. Bilkil jaise Rocky kal Ginny ko dekh raha tha...LOL
Usey kuchh din baad bukhar hua toh sab kehne lage tu ne nazar lagaae hai. Confused LOL
It was so naturaly done by Tapasvi! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Hey, you guys saw the way he was looking at Ginny in saree yesterday? I remembered my time. When my little cousin got dressed by her elder sister. Us waqt woh bilkul ek chhoti dulhan lag rahi thi. My uncle took a photo of me that time looking at her. Bilkil jaise Rocky kal Ginny ko dekh raha tha...LOL
Usey kuchh din baad bukhar hua toh sab kehne lage tu ne nazar lagaae hai. Confused LOL
It was so naturaly done by Tapasvi! Thumbs Up

I know eventhough he teased her calling her Aunty his expression said the other thing. Very well done by Tapasvi.

so, you are that older brother who teased his sisters hhhBig smile

AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Yep! That's why I said, it was natural. Big smile
You tell, who doesn't? LOL Anyways, my that cousin is just 8 Embarrassed and a patient of diabetes. Unhappy She is so sweet and loves me so much. Smile

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Yes, Tapasvi does a good job. Or maybe it is him being natural, and he is just like that in real life. LOL

And yes, the teasing before praising is kind of a ritual between siblings. LOL

Shwets1502AB_DaKriticizer

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
^ And it's good. LOL

Shwets1502Freethinker112

Post Reply New Post

Go to top