Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Yesterday summed up the whole track pretty well. It was a Perfect End. Smile

Tuesday's Epi disappointed little But I guess it was to build up the wednesday Epi for the proper closure & conclusion.

From start to end, Dialogue made much sense.

Chadda reacted sensibly to Sweety's advise & Sweety ji's doalogues were more then apt.

Rocky coming in between & giving proof of how Rinku didn't want to break his Father's trust was very well handled. Sweety's horrified reaction when Rocky said 'I asked Rinku to Elope' & Lucky's calm reaction again proved that Lucky believes his Kids more than Sweety. He has trust in his Kids & like I always say, I like Lucky's calmness & compose nature the most in the show.Smile

Rocky-Rinku conversation, for the first time made much sense. Rocky was talking mature but still was in his stylu character. Like when he said 'agar hamara pyar sachha hai, hum milenge' A perfect conclusion of Teenage Love. If it stays the same after years, then it's Love but it it doesn't stay the same, then it was Attraction. Thumbs Up 

Finally, Rocky & Lucky's conversation at their House. Apt & Perfect. Loved it. Thumbs Up Once again writers did wonderful Job with Dialogues. 'Mene aisa kiya hi kya ki mein yeh Love deserve karu.' Wonderful Dialogue to sum up everything. Like how Teens feel that fall in Love & everything will be all easy, But reality differs. Most of the time it's not Love at that age & top it all when you take some drastic step like how Rinku was about to.. You mess your whole life.

Rocky was very good with Dialogue delivery & expressions. The Boy, Tapasvi Mehta, understands his character so well.Thumbs Up And, Lucky, Vivek Mushran is the main hero of this Track. He took the cake. Thumbs Up Writers once again addressed very critical Teens issue very aptly at the end. Thumbs Up

ClapClapClap This is for Tapasvi Mehta, Vivek Mushran & Writers for the last couple wonderful Episides.Big smile

do share your views. Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyAsha_AshVikpreetipcMahek_No1Freethinker112AB_DaKriticizerShwets1502Zari_Khan-Araina-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rocky: what have I done to deserve this Love" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Very well summed up Sachi. Though the track did not start well, it ended well. All credit goes to Lucky. Vivek is doing an excellent job as Lucky. He is good in all emotions be it funny, emotional, serious or fearing SweetyLOL He is amazing. 

Yesterday's episode was done well with no much drama. Chadha understood quickly, Rocky made sense. I loved the portion where Chadha tells Lucky, lets make our kids study first and let them become something in life, and then we can think about their love. Perfect ending. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyMahek_No1NimbuMirchiFreethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Absolutely, things ended on a wise note.

Chadda finally understood things from Rinku's point of view. And the kids did the same.Rocky did realize that love is a part of the life, not life itself, and doesn't quite function properly if other parts are not up to it. Rinku was glad that he saved her again. Keeping their head level is the best thing they can do now.

Performance wise, things were good as usual.

Edited by Freethinker112 - 21 March 2013 at 9:57am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

phloxyNimbuMirchiShwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

Very well summed up Sachi. Though the track did not start well, it ended well. All credit goes to Lucky. Vivek is doing an excellent job as Lucky. He is good in all emotions be it funny, emotional, serious or fearing SweetyLOL He is amazing. 

Yesterday's episode was done well with no much drama. Chadha understood quickly, Rocky made sense. I loved the portion where Chadha tells Lucky, lets make our kids study first and let them become something in life, and then we can think about their love. Perfect ending. 

Shwets agree.

Chadda & Rocky said almost similar things. Chadda said it to Lucky ji, whereas Rocky Singh said it to Thakeli.

btw -- did you see Thakeli's expression when Rocky was saying his dialogues about fir milenge n all, OMG the girl puts me off big time. Yesterday also.. she was looking at Rocky's face like Stern Smile

Tapasvi saved the scene for me. Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Absolutely, things ended on a wise note.

Chadda finally understood things from Rinku's point of view. And the kids did the same. Rocky did realize that love is a part of the life, not life itself, and doesn't quite function properly if other parts are not up to it. Rinku was glad that he saved her again. Keeping their head level is the best thing they can do now.

Performance wise, things were good as usual.

FT - agree on the bold part.

Parents & Kids both walked little from their position & came to middle. It was wonderful conclusion. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112Shwets1502

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Good post. Thumbs Up
Thankfully the track ended, ended well and on time. The only postive of the track was Lucky. And Vivek did it really well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NimbuMirchiShwets1502

Shwets1502

IF-Stunnerz

Shwets1502

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sachi16

Shwets agree.

Chadda & Rocky said almost similar things. Chadda said it to Lucky ji, whereas Rocky Singh said it to Thakeli.

btw -- did you see Thakeli's expression when Rocky was saying his dialogues about fir milenge n all, OMG the girl puts me off big time. Yesterday also.. she was looking at Rocky's face like Stern Smile

Tapasvi saved the scene for me. Big smile

The entire track would have been much much better with a different actor playing Rinku. From day 1 she has irritated with her "no expression" face. Tapasvi as usual did a wonderful job. I could not stop smiling when he said PMAMP...his abbreviations are always funny...and that adds to his character

NimbuMirchi

NimbuMirchi

IF-Rockerz

NimbuMirchi

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 8:15am | IP Logged

The entire track would have been much much better with a different actor playing Rinku. From day 1 she has irritated with her "no expression" face. Tapasvi as usual did a wonderful job. I could not stop smiling when he said PMAMP...his abbreviations are always funny...and that adds to his character

Couldn't agree more. Approve

Tapasvi as I said.. understands his character so well. He is always into skin of the char Rocky.

He is one very fine actor of Parvarrish. Smile

Shwets1502

Post Reply New Post

Go to top