Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Here are the top ten beauty problems and some quick solutions, hope it helps!
1. Dark eye circles: Eyes develop circles when you get insufficient sleep and basically they reflect your inner health. Invest in a good concealer and put a few dots around the eye, then blend with a small brush or your fingertip.
2. Yellow teeth: Teeth can become less-than-white either from lack of brushing, smoking, or drinking too much tea and coffee. Make sure to brush after every meal and try a whitening mouthwash, Listerine makes a good one. Brush for a good five minutes no matter how tired you feel, it pays off.
3. Unpleasant breath: I have seen wealthy people with lame breath, and it is easily fixed. Number one, brush often. Two, use a minty mouthwash or spearmint chewing gum which helps your breath stay cool and refreshing.
4. Puffy eyelids: Eyelid can get puffy from lack of sleep but also consuming too much salt in the evening, which makes them retain water. Soak some cotton balls in ice water or green tea and put them on your lids for about ten minutes, the puffiness should go away. Also, try to go to bed early to get a good night's rest.
5. Messy eyebrows: Whether you have thick brows or thin ones, they frame your entire face so it pays to keep them looking gorgeous. Make sure their shape parallels the shape of your mouth. If you aren't good with a tweezer, go to a salon and get them professionally waxed or threaded. Take some pictures of possible brow shapes with you for ideas.
6. Lipstick stains: Too much lipcolor means it will rub off on your clothing or glassware. To avoid this, blot your lips with a tissue so you will be left with just the right amount of coverage.
7. Dull skin: Skin regenerates itself constantly, with the dead cells on top and new live cells underneath. So to get rid of dead skin cells, invest in a good scrub for the face and also one for the body. This also gets rid of acne scars as well. Your skin will glow and you will need less makeup.
8. Unwashed hair: If your hair needs washing but you're short on time, take some powder and apply it to your scalp and throughout your head. This will absorb the oil until you can properly take care of it. You can get dry shampoo in the beauty stores but baby powder works just as well at a fraction of the cost.
9. Chapped lips: Nothing is worse than a pair of dry, parched lips no matter how great your face may be. Keep a tube of lip balm with you and apply as often as needed. This is a good tip for guys as well.
10. Dull mouth: For a great pair of smackers, take a toothbrush and brush over them gently for a few seconds. This will take the dead skin cells off. You can also find flavored lip scrubs online that do the same thing and come in different scents.
These are the top ten beauty issues most people face that are easily fixable.
Basically, you want them to notice you and not a messy appearance!