So Far So Good! ^_^

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

..CountingStars

IF-Stunnerz

..CountingStars

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Yep, so far so good Big smile

Although I expected something else from the main hero..Unhappy..LOLLOL But aside that, the story is great so won't give much importance to that =P
Rajji and Bani are super cool together, I loved how Rajji turned the tables on Bani when the girls were asking if she is in love with someone or not ROFL
Ahh Sohum & Bani "Meet"...i mean get into an almost cycle accident. (I thought he was gonna be like a typical hero and be the one who saves her from falling...guess i was wrong ROFL)The guy with Sohum is so funny..LOL

Bani's mum started crying because...?Confused I'm confused here tbh...she cried because Bani was cleaning the floor? Confused

Okay aside that, me can't wait for tonight's episode Tongue

Sadiie x

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

utopia88mango-frost

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So Far So Good! ^_^" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

utopia88

IF-Sizzlerz

utopia88

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Yep, it was an awesome episode!  This show is rocking so far!Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.