21/03: The Toxic Love Shark Club - Analyses Thread

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! πŸ€— You guys must be wondering what this hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name! πŸ˜† 

Firstly, the name is credits to Vibha(vibz88) and I! πŸ˜³ Either Vibha or I will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective! 

Of course, we have some rules:

(1) NO bashing allowed! 

(2) Forum rules apply!

(3) Do NOT resort to personal attacks if your views aren't in sync with another! 

(4) Do NOT quote more than three(3) times!

So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! πŸ₯³

****************************************************************************************************

Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! πŸ˜‰
Edited by MSN_Vanny - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Important Note:

Remember we are SSLK fans first then fans of other couples. I know its upsetting that we are not getting what we want but lets keep in mind that there are fans of other jodis and we don't need to hurt their sentiments expressing our frustration. Fans of the new jodis pl take everything with a pinch of salt do understand the pain of waiting for something for 200 episodes. Pl guys no fights on this forum at least we know almost every member personally and we all are friends before getting into anything ask yourself is the story line and My favorite Couple worth ruining my friendship with the other person. Pl Guys its a request our show and forum both are unique, we may have n number of jodis but we will always stay united . We are not RajNa , MayAn, ViNa ,GunJeev fans.We are proud to be mad-o-SSLKIAN (as Riva says)πŸ˜†

Lots of Love Vanny & Vibha πŸ€—

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Sirf Two Minutes...

Mr Sharma keeps saying it will just take two minutes🀒 what does he even mean by this??? Is he such a poor lover🀒 Jokes apart Three cheers for Chaya Jhansi ki rani ready to die but not let the creep touch her... The Chaya track is going to be an important one probably the teacher student relationship will become the biggest taboo pushing Rajeev away from Gunjan.

I noticed chemistry between mayank-Chaya!!!! I don't mind this JodiπŸ˜†

Vihaan was the star of today a show.πŸ‘ πŸ‘ be it coughing to taunt Rajeev when Gunjan walked in or literally dragging pushing pulling Rachna. He put her arm around his neck and supported her unconditionally. He is a good mentor indeed standing by her side every single moment.πŸ€”

Gunjan-Rajeev scenes are very similar to Rachna-Rajeev. Holding the damsel when she fainted and now the hug after the victory. Gunjan would have hugged anybody who was her mentor that moment but Rajeev s heart is definitely hoping for more but he will keep pushing her away till he breaks.

Chaya has the best mentor she was the last to start and neither her body nor her mind was into the race but still he made sure she secured a place in the finals..

CV s stop stealing from SOTY you not only stole the treasure hunt ,type of clues even the ending of the mental round was similar!!! Inspiration is one thing this was a direct lift.. Disappointed with the creativity
Edited by vibz88 - 11 years ago
I think reason for Chaya sharma track. cv's want to remove teacher student hurdle for gunjiv track. so they are developing chaya track.. so that  after holi track, gargs will get gunjan out from garg house and gunjan will stay at rajiv s quarter... and gunjan rajiv will marry. and people cannot oppose.. so they created this track just before  holi track...
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Who knows ❓ The dipping trp s may change the course of the story.2 weeks holi drama then this month end second phase of digitalization tab maza aayega...
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Originally posted by: vibz88

Who knows ❓ The dipping trp s may change the course of the story.2 weeks holi drama then this month end second phase of digitalization tab maza aayega...

Agreed. πŸ˜•

TRPs determine everything! 
Shabnam94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ekbar Gunjn Rajeev k upar girjate hai to Waha Rachna Vihan ke upar and a big Eyelock...Yakkk...
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Viba.. Nice post ...
 ..seriously whats wrong with the creative team...they should hire a new one atleast for this FOTY track
Originally posted by: vibz88

now they cannot get back from gunjiv hug and vr eyelock..all clear now.. they will try strongly to convince audience for new pairings..
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: smruti1981

now they cannot get back from gunjiv hug and vr eyelock..all clear now.. they will try strongly to convince audience for new pairings..

May be once the track started ppl will like it .. It is all depend on the way how they will present the track...