Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga

I love this show

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nishmish

Nishmish

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Not srue why the show is going to be pulled out of the schedule. It  seems not amny people are interested in myth but people are interested in soaps with lot of nonsense and gossip.

Maybe they should change the time of the show.

I have gained so much knowledge and some of why questions have been answered as well. It is easier to watch Jai maa durga than read devi bhagwat.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

monu_tanProud-India-Frozen-sita11

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "I love this show" in Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Frozen-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Frozen-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
i agree...i love the show n i love to watch it

hope it doesnt end

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Proud-India

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I think they should move it to weekend mornings considering there is nothing on except repeats. It's just daft to pit it against saathiya, colors always remove the shows after 3 months in that slot.

Proud-India

Grandriver

Grandriver

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Agree.. I love this show I watch everyday. It much better than any other drama serial.

Proud-India

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 25 March 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
i agree wid u
the channel shd shift this show to the weekends ...instead of ending it...

Proud-India

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.