Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
^^And now that I've fallen in love with Avi, I am even more excited for her entry!!!
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: ..DamonCrazy..

^^And now that I've fallen in love with Avi, I am even more excited for her entry!!!

me 2 first i liked Omi but now i started liking Avi more so can't wait for AvNi's first meet😳
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Mais

She's a fresher. I don't think it was obligatory for every Fresher to be in the race...plus, she's Avi's sister! He won't allow her to be in danger :P Dhakkan or whatever, protective brother streak is commonly found in every man :P 

oopss 😆 mera dimag kharab hogaya tha I guess 😛
..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

me 2 first i liked Omi but now i started liking Avi more so can't wait for AvNi's first meet😳

I sachi loved Omi yesterday, but I couldn't make myself be completely Team Omi, or disregard Avi. Because he kinda pulled me in and intigued me😳 I was dying to see an individual side of Avi outside the whole JeeMi rivalry loop, & I was so not dissapointed. I knew he had something. Hayye Avi<3<3

..DamonCrazy.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rimzy93

sme here im glad CVs didnt make her grand entry where rich students bullies poor ones 😡

BTW im loving her nose ring Ahh i alredy love dis girl b4 even showing her face, she's really pretty😛

Is it just me or does she look a lot like Juhi in thee shots😲
-Razzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@shazz : i was gnna say the same , atleast her lips and somewhat her nose is ditto like juhi
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but i dnt see anythink like that though😕