Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
So I finally managed to read the credits to see the people behind the lovely soundtrack we have in this show.

Music by Mr. Udbhav Ojha

Lyrics by Gagandev Riyar, Saurabh Nayyar.

Singers: Harshdeep Kaur, Udbhav, Shahid Mallya

Fantastic jobClapClapClap...One of the most refreshing, soulful tracks I've heard in a TV show.

And ofcourse added to that, the songs were filmed so beautifully...the lyrics aptly defining the character's plight or state of mind at each time.

Like in yesterday's epi, the lyrics were so perfect to depict Soham's state of mind as he watches Bani..."Bhaavein muhon kuch na bol, bhaavein naina na mila, eh ishq hai isdi nahin chhupni dastaan".

Edited by AreYaar - 21 March 2013 at 7:43am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshehlasuchianshu89zarna280309annastellaa-Swetha-xXxNoreen786xXx-Siaa-dipi.15aathyaAgrata23without-fathomAnjuMaanManiac-Fivr-MyInspirationzNymerialonelyshadowutopia88-Alina.-Dynamite--AkkiLuvsNBT-mango-frost

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What a gorgeous soundtrack!" in Bani - Ishq Da Kalma forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
I am so impressed by the music in this show so far because they really USE the songs as a means of story telling like I was saying earlier and it's not just some random repetitive mantra used as background score. The lyrics, the way they choreograph it into the show and the way it FITS! Props to them really for pulling this off! Clap Now sadly I will ALWAYS be expecting is tarhan ki song/music execution from all shows I watch. Day Dreaming

And it's interesting that you posted that lyrics in your post because THAT is the exact lyrics I was going to ask you about abhi.. I got most of the song, didn't get that line.. What does it mean..? Embarrassed

"Bhaavein muhon kuch na bol, bhaavein naina na mila, ek ishq hai isdi nahin chhupni dastaan"

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Parm.-Siaa-Agrata23NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Fivr-

I am so impressed by the music in this show so far because they really USE the songs as a means of story telling like I was saying earlier and it's not just some random repetitive mantra used as background score. The lyrics, the way they choreograph it into the show and the way it FITS! Props to them really for pulling this off! Clap Now sadly I will ALWAYS be expecting is tarhan ki song/music execution from all shows I watch. Day Dreaming

And it's interesting that you posted that lyrics in your post because THAT is the exact lyrics I was going to ask you about abhi.. I got most of the song, didn't get that line.. What does it mean..? Embarrassed

"Bhaavein muhon kuch na bol, bhaavein naina na mila, ek ishq hai isdi nahin chhupni dastaan"

WORD! That is exactly what I meant too! They use the music as a means of storytelling and that has really impressed me too cuz we hardly see that much effort put in these days with generic lowe songs or bollywood songs used as bg music most of the time.

But here, be it the opening scene with Rano at the railway station where the lyrics just get you RIGHT in the heart or yesterday's sweet scene in the mela where the lyrics create such a lovely sweet atmosphere...I was PULLED INTO the scene...that HARDLY happens anymore...we're too jaded from having watched too many shows over the years and seen pretty much everything when it comes to how song sequences are done.

Re: those lines...lol...ok they're saying, "Whether you say something or not, whether you avoid eye contact, this is love and it won't be hidden"...

LOL it doesn't sound as poetic in the translation now, does it?LOL

The song has been sung SO beautifully...I especially love the opening portions of, "Kade Ranjhe di boli, kade Mirze di zubaan"...also the "Ishq da Kalma" chorus is ridiculously catchy...to me atleast...totally stuck in my head nowLOL...the music is lovelyyy.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Agrata23-Fivr-Nymeria

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Re: those lines...lol...ok they're saying, "Whether you say something or not, whether you avoid eye contact, this is love and it won't be hidden"...

LOL it doesn't sound as poetic in the translation now, does it?LOL

The song has been sung SO beautifully...I especially love the opening portions of, "Kade Ranjhe di boli, kade Mirze di zubaan"...also the "Ishq da Kalma" chorus is ridiculously catchy...to me atleast...totally stuck in my head nowLOL...the music is lovelyyy.

WORD about everything you said about the music and how it's being used! I love it that this show is still able to surprise me even NOW after EVERYTHING we've watched. LOL Makes me feel young.. LOLLOL

Ohhh!! That's beautiful yaar! What are you talking about! The lyrics still sound poetic, I can just UNDERSTAND them now. LOLLOL And about the opening portion, I noticed the "Ranjhe di boli" and "Mirza di zubaan".. They fluctuated between Hindi and Urdu for the two different cultures. Such attention to detail I tell you! I think THAT makes that lyrics so great to me. Day Dreaming

I'm stuck on Saiyaan - 10 baar sun chuki hon break mein. Lol.. LOLLOL

-Swetha-Agrata23NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Ohhh!! That's beautiful yaar! What are you talking about! The lyrics still sound poetic, I can just UNDERSTAND them now. LOLLOL And about the opening portion, I noticed the "Ranjhe di boli" and "Mirza di zubaan".. They fluctuated between Hindi and Urdu for the two different cultures. Such attention to detail I tell you! I think THAT makes that lyrics so great to me. Day Dreaming

Lol actually I think both those references are to Punjabi love stories...Heer-Ranjha and Mirza-Sahiba...the line basically says ki be it through Ranjha or be it through Mirza, love writes new legends every time...or something to that effect...lol

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AreYaar

Lol actually I think both those references are to Punjabi love stories...Heer-Ranjha and Mirza-Sahiba...the line basically says ki be it through Ranjha or be it through Mirza, love writes new legends every time...or something to that effect...lol

I know that both of those are Punjabi love stories but my thing was that with Punjab being split as it is between the two countries, I liked the use of both languages here.. If that make sense..? Embarrassed I may just be seeing more into it than there is but that's what touched me about it even if I think it was unintentional! EmbarrassedLOL

-Swetha-Agrata23NymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar

IF-Addictz

AreYaar

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

I know that both of those are Punjabi love stories but my thing was that with Punjab being split as it is between the two countries, I liked the use of both languages here.. If that make sense..? Embarrassed I may just be seeing more into it than there is but that's what touched me about it even if I think it was unintentional! EmbarrassedLOL

LOL oh achha  you're making this an India Pakistan Punjab thingLOLLOL...Yeah that's another way of looking at it too :-)

-Fivr-

IF-Veteran Member

-Fivr-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
^ Lol.. My brain works in mysterious (read "random") ways.. Cool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-NymeriaAreYaar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.