Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Ankita Sharma - Navi Bhangu
Navi aka Agam of Amrit Manthan hardly interacts with his co-stars. In fact, most of his colleagues find him haughty. His female lead Ankita aka Nimrit, is no exception. Buzz is that she even refuses to talk to him. Navi, on his, part, can't care less.

i think that was the reson they were never together offscreen and if so , that lazy . . . .. . . . . . .

Edited by Akshay_Kundal - 21 March 2013 at 7:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IamAditya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "toi - bad offscreen chemistry -agni" in Amrit Manthan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sultanbala

Goldie

sultanbala

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:41am | IP Logged
WHO CARES ... WinkLOLLOL

Edited by magicaleyes - 21 March 2013 at 8:42am

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Akshay is it pool proof ? is it from an website ? if yes tell us the name ?
without any proof i'll not believe it ... !! 

-Navi.Brar-

Goldie

-Navi.Brar-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Hmm...u r ryt mehak ji...Liya bai proof..

IamAditya

IamAditya

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

<font color="#3f3f3f">Navi aka Agam of Amrit Manthan hardly interacts with his co-stars. In fact, most of his colleagues find him haughty. His</font>female lead Ankita<font color="#3f3f3f">aka Nimrit, is no exception. Buzz is that she even refuses to talk to him. Navi, on his, part, can't care less.

i think that was the reson they were never together offscreen and if so , that lazy . . . .. . . . . . .
</font>
TFS Akshay...Even i read that Times Of India article...Was strange...But that's the way it is..

---Mehak---

IF-Stunnerz

---Mehak---

Posted: 22 March 2013 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adaathebest

Originally posted by Akshay_Kundal

<font color="#3f3f3f">Navi aka Agam of Amrit Manthan hardly interacts with his co-stars. In fact, most of his colleagues find him haughty. His</font>female lead Ankita<font color="#3f3f3f">aka Nimrit, is no exception. Buzz is that she even refuses to talk to him. Navi, on his, part, can't care less.

</font>
TFS Akshay...Even i read that Times Of India article...Was strange...But that's the way it is..
Can you give me the article !! 

Edited by ---Mehak--- - 22 March 2013 at 7:14am

Anaya_

IF-Sizzlerz

Anaya_

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
What matter they talk to each other or not.

destinedlove

destinedlove

Posted: 23 March 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
What ????

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.