Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-adorabubbles-

IF-Rockerz

-adorabubbles-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey everyone :) well every arjun and purvi fan :) a tight hug :)

So since an ArVi reunion doesn't seem like a thing of the near fitire although I know they will reunite. I wanna know what started the ArVi craze for you??

For me it was by watching the scene in which arjun and purvi have their evalvator romantic moment. Man the chemistry! I was hooked and then I went on to watch their scenes and Ashviks offscreen IVs and fell in love even more. For me ArVi was a breathe of fresh air. They were a couple that respected each other and would fight the world for each other. They always only wanted to be with each other. For arjun his status didn't matter in front do purvi as she saw him as her love and a human being. And purvi never felt concious around arjun as most girls would around some boys because one that's who she was and two he just let her be herslelf.

ArVi's relationship was magical and I hope and pray they reunite cause they truly deserve to be with each other <3

ArVi forever :)

EDITED: Jago is right..Mods should decided if the topic should be closed or not.

Edited by KrYanVirIka - 22 March 2013 at 1:24am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

meeranairAsha_AshVikgeetrana45rithika2012ashwik_arvi10naomihyugaPancham101-Stardust-crazygirl4arviManoshonoaathyaBlueberry_Angelashfaque2012ashvikluverrr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why do you love ArVi?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Blueberry_Angel

IF-Rockerz

Blueberry_Angel

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Yuks shuks Hug wonderful post my awesome blossom ... Well why i fell in love with Arvi b'coz i think of purvi the way she used to blast our Ak and the way Ak used to answer her :) nw im missing my old Arvi :'( u knw wat i loved them more wen they were enimes rather than grilfrnd- boyfrnd hehe.. I just love that !

Edited by bravearvians - 21 March 2013 at 8:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVik-adorabubbles-

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Lovely Post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVik

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Dazzler

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Okkk nice question actually... What made me fall in love with Arvi... Well I loved Purvi from the first day it self when She bashed on Arjun about that terminating letter (arvi's first scene) But at that time I didn't liked Arjun. But then My craze started from the day when Arjun came to Purvi 's house for his love confession and with his full pation and confidence, he started glowing his car's headlights on and off,on and off.. that on and off scene! LOL It was soo damn good and then when he confessed his love... Mashallah! Big smile It was fantastic... But at that time I was not crazy for arvi as such... I just liked them... But slowly and gradually their chemistry (arvi magic) attracted me... Big smileBig smileBig smile And then the day came when Archana challenged Arjun to earn 10,000 rupees, and Arjun happily agreed by saying    "Jo ladka iss ghar me chalke andar aaya tha, woh Arjun DK Kirloskar tha, Lekin ab joh ladka iss ghar se bahaar jaega woh sirf Arjun hoga. Apni ye zindagi toh mein Purvi ke sath hi bitaunga.." ... Oh God! That scene was superb and me crazy for arvi! ROFL 
This was my story... Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Asha_AshVikgeetrana45Blueberry_Angelashfaque2012

ashfaque2012

IF-Sizzlerz

ashfaque2012

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Okkk nice question actually... What made me fall in love with Arvi... Well I loved Purvi from the first day it self when She bashed on Arjun about that terminating letter (arvi's first scene) But at that time I didn't liked Arjun. But then My craze started from the day when Arjun came to Purvi 's house for his love confession and with his full pation and confidence, he started glowing his car's headlights on and off,on and off.. that on and off scene! LOL It was soo damn good and then when he confessed his love... Mashallah! Big smile It was fantastic... But at that time I was not crazy for arvi as such... I just liked them... But slowly and gradually their chemistry (arvi magic) attracted me... Big smileBig smileBig smile And then the day came when Archana challenged Arjun to earn 10,000 rupees, and Arjun happily agreed by saying    "Jo ladka iss ghar me chalke andar aaya tha, woh Arjun DK Kirloskar tha, Lekin ab joh ladka iss ghar se bahaar jaega woh sirf Arjun hoga. Apni ye zindagi toh mein Purvi ke sath hi bitaunga.." ... Oh God! That scene was superb and me crazy for arvi! ROFL 

Fantastic comment. I am crazy for ARVI after shiv mandir scene. But my favorite moment is when Purvi confess her love to Arjun at Airport.

Asha_AshVikRuchikaarvilove

Ruchikaarvilove

IF-Dazzler

Ruchikaarvilove

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashfaque2012

Originally posted by Ruchikaarvilove

Fantastic comment. I am crazy for ARVI after shiv mandir scene. But my favorite moment is when Purvi confess her love to Arjun at Airport.

Ya that scene was also veryyy romantic... Actually all arvi scenes are fabulous!

Asha_AshVikashfaque2012

naomihyuga

IF-Dazzler

naomihyuga

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
the day when they showed that arjun didn't love ovi  i confidently knew arjun purvi will fall in love with each other  that rain drop scene was the start of magic for me can't say what exactly attracted me to them but if i have to compare my different cousins watch different soaps so i saw many soaps whenever i used to go to my home for holidays i used to come back to hostel used to forget about soaps but arvi was one and only pair which i kept watching ashvik made me watch them they made me feel there feelings with brilliant acting that is why even now i am very much attached to the characters arjun and purvi i will stop it now other i can write a very lengthy essay on arvi

Asha_AshVikgeetrana45rithika2012ashfaque2012

Kalapi

IF-Dazzler

Kalapi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Sure, this is a AT topic, it talks about appreciating Arjun and Purvi and of course, their chemistry, can surely be taken up in the fast paced ATs for the couple in question????

paris.hiltonzonanLinda25Dabulls23

Post Reply New Post

Go to top