"We can't believe that we have reached the finals"

VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Suhasi-Jaisheel are one of the most romantic and beautiful couple on Nach Baliye 5. With their sensational performances, the Nach jodi has always managed to heat up the Nach stage.

Suhasi-Jaisheel's journey was not an easy one. This couple have given some of the best performances during the fifth season of Nach Baliye. The couple has never repeated their dance style during the entire season and has been lucky enough to get Rs. 101 from ace choreographer Masterji Saroj Khan.

"For us Nach Baliye is a lovely journey. I got the offer just because of Suhasi and I am so proud of her.  Our life has changed because of this show and it means a lot to us", shares Jaisheel.

An excited Suhasi says, "Nach Baliye 5 has been a wonderful journey. I cannot believe we have actually reached the finals. Now it is going to be our last chance to perform on the Nach stage and we will surely give our best."

Will Suhasi-Jaisheel become the most deserving jodi to win the Nach tropy? To find out don't forget to watch the grand finale of Nach Baliye 5 on Saturday 23rd March at 8 PM only on STAR Plus.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelicdiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god. At last one article on Suhasi-Jaisheel.

Love them and they r the most deserving jodi to win NB5.

Go for it Suhasheel.
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tfs.. 
they both are simply the best.. nd most deserving..
love them...

VishaD. thumbnail
I love some points said about them in this article :
  • Suhasi-Jaisheel are one of the most romantic and beautiful couple on Nach Baliye 5
  • With their sensational performances, the Nach jodi has always managed to heat up the Nach stage
  • The couple has never repeated their dance style during the entire season and has been lucky enough to get Rs. 101 from ace choreographer Masterji Saroj Khan.
ak75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy to see an article about them. 😊
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
even i cant believe to see them in finale...the way SP chops out their scenes n the no promotion funda towards them n their own wavery performances...Suhasheel made it to finale is a great achievement...

I want them to winπŸ˜›
VishaD. thumbnail
True, despite all the ignorance and lack of promotions, they made it to the finals πŸ˜Š
love_karanabha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations to suhasi and jaysheel they deserve coming this far and have to win nb5
tastahnin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
finally an article on them😊... 
VishaD. thumbnail
The word for this article is FINALLY as everyone knows how much 'importance' is given for Suhasheel.