I don't think I can watch PV anymore! :'(

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
The recent track has been SO depressing!😭 I don't think I can watch PV anymore, what with Gayatri's death, SP-Radha's possible remarriage, and Akash trying to steal the property. It's too depressing!

It's not that I'm against SP-Radha's remarriage entirely, but it's way too soon! Even with a 1 month leap, it's too soon. After a spouse passes away whom someone has loved for 30 years, they would NOT get remarried after 1 month, especially since SP doesn't even have small children who will need a mother like Yash did.

Even Yash waited for 4 years, so if SP-Radha remarriage will be show, I beg Zee Tv to wait for some time. Give SP time to mourn his beloved wife. Maybe after a leap of 1-2 years, then do the remarriage, but not so soon. Gayatri does not deserve to be replaced so soon.🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i think the remarriage between SP and Radha (if it happens) is going to be Gyatri's one last wish because she now knows that for as long as Yash is a half-blood, Aakash will always use it as a leverage against him. To protect both,  she might request for the remarriage to happen..at least that's how i look at it..😳
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: villager00

i think the remarriage between SP and Radha (if it happens) is going to be Gyatri's one last wish because she now knows that for as long as Yash is a half-blood, Aakash will always use it as a leverage against him. To protect both,  she might request for the remarriage to happen..at least that's how i look at it..😳

Hmm...that's a possibility.🤔 Awww, in that case SP might marry her even though he doesn't want to. I'd feel sorry for both him and Radha if it was an unhappy marriage.😭
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree completely with u enid dear
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
jaanu ...remarriage is sumthing even cv's  wud not be sure off !
and akash thing ya its just donno what he is gonna do after getting so much money ...!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
abhi it is not confirmed so watch till then :p
Waise bhi when ur show is depressing do u leave the show??
all of actors r doing fantastic job this means that their work is useless!
saheli_behir thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
lets have faith on our CVs... ðŸ˜Š
Altogether thumbnail
Agree with u me too not want remarriage of sp cun.
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
who said SP-Radha marriage is confirmed? if u see the recent spoiler pics, SP seems to be in depression... let's see where they take this... i'm finding this track really exciting... especially since they are also going to concentrate on aarti's pregnancy too... i'm finding the old charm of PV back... i'm surprised u dont want to watch at this stage...
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: pickachu

abhi it is not confirmed so watch till then :p

Waise bhi when ur show is depressing do u leave the show??
all of actors r doing fantastic job this means that their work is useless!

I'll watch it, but I do hope we get some happy romantic scenes too between AarYa. That is what I'm missing most more than anything else.😊