Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged

I thought of posting this on Saturday..but... weekends pe forum me baraf jamaake 'polar region' banjaati hai... isliye... may be this is a good-bye or short-bye before we all meet up again for Season2SmileThumbs Up... and  its a pleasure to reply every one individually... which I do dutifully every time... ( spamming queen banna hai na...)

Till now, I have made this kind of posts for Ashu, Nidhi or Akalgul Bhejagaayab ji.. in short, ABji..

Though, purely for drama sake... they might have brought up the suspense of the 'negative' pregnancy report..
.. I hate making fun or suspense of some sensitive issue... AngryAngryDead

So, this time this post is purely for my sake...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me (MudraSwathi in white saree )

Vow!!! what a beautiful love story!  Clash and co-existence of two generations... I am too interested in knowing the bridge they are going to build between these two...

Ye forum ke log kitne ache sochte hai...Thumbs Up... Great analysis... Excellent ideas to correct the show...congregation of talent in various dimensions... a mini world... whole hearted appreciation for others...

No wonder I am addicted to the forum in no time...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ET (MS in black saree )

Vow!!!! by staying away from the GEC... I have missed all the fun... Nevertheless, I am not too late... I bow to all the makers for giving atleast one blooper a day... Great!!! as days progress, bloopers multiply... very soon going to be 'the entire blooper show'...
what a shame!!! What a misuse of talent on the screen.

Senseless tracks... and depth-less scenes...

After watching ..never ending winning ways of buffoons ..I mean villains, and 'failing -without-fail' character of hero(ine)... I am now convinced... be a baffoon...oops!!! ..er...ET always...

Fighting on the forum for nothing... Yummy!!! more fodder to me...

I found the disguised 'Trojan horse' too with multiple tongues...

Good!!!  Apna dera lagaoongi....I fit here exactly...

I have spent all my IF life here on this forum... and Folks!!! Temporary sahi...Me and my ET bid adieu here ...Take care... I am packing my B&B (bori n bistar) from 24th March (Sun day)...

Ouch!!!  Ouch little short of becoming pinky.. I mean...IF-Sizzlerz... huh!

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Yessopamit1944Armu4evaSHIKHA19fanktlkEna292Roza_DUkoyelbasubusybee..SG200sonyjknumrajanigandha26Aazeen02rrdsudebaparna77aardhannidhirohanSuvika.suku_07-deepali17-ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Me and My ET: Mudra Swathi" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

fanktlk

Goldie

fanktlk

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Will miss your posts Mudra... LOLLOL Take care and all the very best. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhanmudraswathi

Suvika.

IF-Sizzlerz

Suvika.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
will miss you and your ET Mudra..

chalo see you soon...good luck...

aardhanmudraswathi

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
Great post Mudraji. Clap

24th march ko tussi ja rahe ho...Ouch Hope to see you soon!! Best wishes always!!

aardhanmudraswathi

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Oye. . why u leaving ek hafta pehle.. Unhappy

I thank u from the bottom of my heart for staying with the forum.. when many from ur group left ... it means a lot to me personally ... Hug

Thank u for inspiring a lot of creativity in the members.. with ur posts.. truly deserve to be titled.. Teacherji.. Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhannidhirohanttrocksmudraswathi

nidhirohan

IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
gr8 post teacherjiClap

aap jaa rahee hoShockedaaap naa jaao pls Unhappy
aap wapaas kaab aaoogeeeErmm
will miss u and ur post very much Ouch

janaa jaruuri hai kyaa ?Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aardhan-deepali17-mudraswathi

koyelbasu

IF-Dazzler

koyelbasu

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Mudraji, B&B yehi chhor dijiye. Hum sambhal ke rakh denge.Big smile Kiu ki aapko jaldi wapas aana hae.Hum toh yehi tent lagake rakhenge. Jab bhi waqt milegi, aa jaenge camp fire ke lie.

aardhanmudraswathi

rajanigandha26

IF-Rockerz

rajanigandha26

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:43am | IP Logged
will miss u. all the best. come back soon. we will be waiting for S2 and you too.Hug

aardhanmudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.