Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Mirchi MADAM SEASON 2 AT THREAD #1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 53

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Vyas - I can only see one photo. Ask one of the girls to help you with this. I would have suggested Fari but then she is ultra busy. SO you would have to help yourself LOL Come on beautify it Vyas!
WinkYeah beautify the beauty, Pranay!!! I know we have wonderful makeup man inside you!!! Bring it on to this thread!! Let's see your skills on those lines as well!!! LOL

Edited by Senpoo - 21 March 2013 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NeelimaSJ

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi MADAM SEASON 2 AT THREAD #1 (Page 6)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THANKS   DONE 

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senpoo

Shud we call for ??!!
</div><div>"We want more space for Megha" Big smile
Sure we would love to see more of her side and clarity on her character!!! She still has the potential to show the hidden facts in her!!!

Ya right Poo Big smile

Shuld we make it as our moto in AT as well ?!!! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senpoo

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Poo - I would love to call it that but it would end in a controvery and frankly I don't have the energy to face one LOL Instead let's focus our energy on making this page beautiful and full of love for AS LOL

Peu - But I can't.

Vyas - I still can' t see any pictures. See beautifying doesn't mean just posting pictures. You need to post some awesome siggies(beg someone to create one), some fancy glittery stuff, some fancy fonts(you can use glowtxt for that). One day I'll teach you to add audio as well LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SenpooMegher_Palok

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Megher_Palok

Ya right Poo Big smile

Shuld we make it as our moto in AT as well ?!!! Embarrassed
Right Peu!!! Big smile
Our motto for Megha should be
"Contented with little, yet wishing for more!!" LOL

Charles Lamb Quote

NeelimaSJMegher_Palok

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

Poo - I would love to call it that but it would end in a controvery and frankly I don't have the energy to face one LOL Instead let's focus our energy on making this page beautiful and full of love for AS LOL

Peu - But I can't.

Vyas - I still can' t see any pictures. See beautifying doesn't mean just posting pictures. You need to post some awesome siggies(beg someone to create one), some fancy glittery stuff, some fancy fonts(you can use glowtxt for that). One day I'll teach you to add audio as well LOL
Pranay! Look what a wonderful teacher you have got here!!! Try try try all you want, we are here with you!!! You can use some from the Creations gallery! I can send you a collage of Megha photos in all her pretty avatars, later in the evening or tomorrow!

NeelimaSJMegher_Palok

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:04am | IP Logged
who  would do  it  my  style is  straight away  breathless ranting     

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged
if  i  have to  add the  best megha scene  this season was the  chewing  gum   one   where she  helped the kid    

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.