Page 2 Page 53

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:54am | IP Logged
   -SADGI MAIN HI  SUNDARTA HOTI HAI-

Edited by --MI-- - 23 March 2013 at 3:06am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

May-Flowermayuresh.psrashti3030sunshinegirlAVKYsouji2008Lata_PottavartispidieAsh55jessiejayblmadhuriKarthikRaghavash2711-Swetha-Harshad_dbestThePirateKingIshaqzaadeveena456rajbijzGoodbye...Scarlet...sakhisangniamalazizLavleenaSkreshamLeesanVishalCkspshayranahui.kunakshafan26-TheInstigator-SenpooMegher_Palok..geeth..liza81--Yukthi--dsgirlsumiswapNeelimaSJ-krazyriya-pc_pals_Bidzie_-RadhaMohan-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mirchi MADAM SEASON 2 AT THREAD #1" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:57am | IP Logged
This post is  dedicated  to   the     a  unique   lead/character  of   the  show  who  with  her     simplicity  and spunk  added    to the  character of the  show   and   made it  stand  out  different  from  the   rest  of  the  crowd  and  i   guess    the  statement  repeated  by  mohan    that "saadgi  main hi  sundarta hoti  hai  "   and  her  attitude and will to  live  for   kids  attracted possibly mohan  and also   the most of the   fans  towards   her   and  finally  this   would  not complete    without   appreciation  for   aakansha singh  who   has played   megha  with    conviction  and made   it  real

THIS   IS    MEGHA  VYAS  BHATNAGAR  APPRECIATION  THREAD

RULES

1-NO  BASHING  OF CVS/STORY/ACTORS IN  THIS THREAD

2-NO  COMPARISON WITH OTHER     ACTORS

3-SHOW  YOUR LOVE TOWARDS  MEGHA   

Edited by --MI-- - 23 March 2013 at 3:15am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

srashti3030Ash55KarthikRaghavjessiejayspidiePravesh.PIshaqzaadeveena456LavleenaSshayranahui.LeesankreshamSenpoo_Bidzie_

Megher_Palok

IF-Sizzlerz

Megher_Palok

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Me First ! Embarrassed

I love both Mohan Megha equally Big smile bcz NBT means MegHan Big smile not only Mohan or Megha Wink n Akku doing a great job...So i m In ! Embarrassed

Edited by Megher_Palok - 21 March 2013 at 5:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AVKY

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Well as long as this thread does not create a divide amongst the fans...I am in!!

I love and adore Megha because she is more human! Smile...and I love Mohan equally too!

Just hope her spunk returns!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuresh.pash2711-Swetha-

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Am in Embarrassed

Edited by geethu07 - 23 March 2013 at 5:37am

Senpoo

IF-Sizzlerz

Senpoo

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:02am | IP Logged
Me in Me in!!! MM is equally good in SSN 1 for me! In fact I started watching SSN 1 for Megha!!! Big smile
And SSN 2 - Yes, an iota more for Megha from me!!! WinkBig smile

"A woman whose smile is open and whose expression is glad has a kind of beauty no matter what she wears."

Megha in different sarees!

Megha and her kathak!

Megha as Yasodha!

Our Motto for Megha:
"Contented with little of her presence, yet wishing for more!!!"Day Dreaming

Charles Lamb Quote

Edited by Senpoo - 24 March 2013 at 7:21am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jessiejay-Swetha-Pravesh.Pveena456LeesandsgirlsumiswapNeelimaSJ..geeth..Megher_Palok--mancityfan---RadhaMohan-

--mancityfan--

IF-Stunnerz

--mancityfan--

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:03am | IP Logged

PERFECT  SONG FOR  OUR  MIRCHI  MADAM 

Edited by --MI-- - 23 March 2013 at 3:34am

Ohmyjerryworld

padatvad

padatvad

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I am in. After all we girls should stick together in troubled times and support each other. I had started a topic - Save Megha But didn't get much response. Hope this one does better.

Senpoo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.