Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

India-Forums

ssk trp down again 2.7

....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:38am | IP Logged
ssk trp is down again to 2.7. i told u guys with the leap news regular audience has lost interest in the story. the regular audience thinks roli died and naina will become sids wife.

it's a curse. until rosid is reunited and sid proven innocent the curse will remain and ipl is coming i dont know whats gonna happen to ssk.

and star plus saraswathichandra is the slot leader with 2.9

sslk 2.7

1 more thing star plus has all the top shows except bv and madhubala.

Edited by Sandralong - 21 March 2013 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

srdevidelsi

kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sandralong

ssk trp is down again to 2.7. i told u guys with the leap news regular audience has lost interest in the story. the regular audience thinks roli died and naina will become sids wife.

it's a curse. until rosid is reunited the curse will remain and ipl is coming i dont know whats gonna happen to ssk.

sslk 2.7

dear thats true what u said but one more thing of which trp has dropped its becoz shoaib has left and many premer fans are disheartened. This dheeraj cant act for nuts, and he dosent match deepika at all he looks like a kid in front of her only shoaib and deepika suited each other and were made for each other as premer. he can never take shoaib place as i have stopped watching from the time shoaib left many other premer fans have stopped watching ssk and now rosid fans also will stop.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-pari33

wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:44am | IP Logged
wooo rosid scenes also didn't worked as we all know she is taking leap so why to give air to fire good going rashmi sharma carry on 
wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kapoortanya1

it's a curse. until rosid is reunited the curse will remain and ipl is coming i dont know whats gonna happen to ssk.

sslk 2.7

dear thats true what u said but one more thing of which trp has dropped its becoz shoaib has left and many premer fans are disheartened. This dheeraj cant act for nuts, and he dosent match deepika at all he looks like a kid in front of her only shoaib and deepika suited each other and were made for each other as premer. he can never take shoaib place as i have stopped watching from the time shoaib left many other premer fans have stopped watching ssk and now rosid fans also will stop.

correct rashmi sharma apne show ko khud hi doobo rahi hai ab to roli bhi doob gayi now the ssk will tuely sink like titanic half part ko premar ddoba chuke hai or adhe ko rosidians doobayenge

she has nothing in her upper floor except such disgusting ideas like bharadwajians good for nothing
....Melissa.... Goldie
....Melissa....
....Melissa....

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:50am | IP Logged
this ssk people is so dumb. last week it was all about naina pregnancy. rosid romance didn't work coz 1 thing sid was feeling guilty. and the charm and innocence in their relationship is lost due to naina pregnancy. story is so predictable no one interested. with the leap every one knows its sids kid, so then whats the point on watching the show. if they would have proved sid innocent before they did the leap some people would have stayed. cvs destroyed their own show with their own bare hands.

shows take leap with leads kids not with illegitimate kids.

1 more thing if they took a leap how is this dheeraj guy going to play a 5 yr old kids father. he is way too young. 

Edited by Sandralong - 21 March 2013 at 2:55am
kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wamavasant

Originally posted by kapoortanya1

sslk 2.7

correct rashmi sharma apne show ko khud hi doobo rahi hai ab to roli bhi doob gayi now the ssk will tuely sink like titanic half part ko premar ddoba chuke hai or adhe ko rosidians doobayenge

she has nothing in her upper floor except such disgusting ideas like bharadwajians good for nothing

I agree with you totally ab ssk doob hi jayega forever. now if she wants ssk to run like before she has to bring Shoaib and Avika back or else she is gone.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-chithra-

delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
TFS
in future it ill be down more coz Rloi is not there, leap and Nisid Marriage Angry
kapoortanya1 Groupbie
kapoortanya1
kapoortanya1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Now they should change ssk name and make it                                           
SASURAL NAINA KA . AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Edited by kapoortanya1 - 21 March 2013 at 2:57am

Go to top