Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE

Sorry for the inconvenience guys , but due to some personal problem ' I don't know when I will be able to update any of my stories again.

I wanted to update and end them , but I just cant help'. I don't know , how long I will not be able to update any story be it.. Never Too Late , Heart Strings , Bond Between Us or Vengeance 2.

Take care '.. and will try to be back as soon as possible.. but cant guarantee' and SORRY AGAIN !!!!

- Ishi
.aarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh...nooo
nooo
plz come back soon yar...
          ~~~~~~Chapter 5~~~~~~

Typing credit : Smita. Thanks a lot dear ..

Arnav has promised himself that he will bring back the old Khushi. But he din't know what to do, he was confused and the worst thing is that he couldn't take anybody's help. But he was ASR wasn't he..!! so he had to think of something. That night he slipped into his room early to spend some time alone and think of something, something cool. But his business mind no no his silly business mind was not giving him anything. He thought of scaring her in the pretence of ghost and then laughing at her, but that will be too childish for a businessman like him. He tried thinking some other way but when nothing struck him. he decided to drop the idea for few days and observe her.

the next day being monday, he woke up but obviously not with Anu, since the day before her dad had come back and she needed t spend sometime with him too. he got dressed and went downstairs for breakfast and thats when he saw her coming out of the kitchen with a bowl followed by his di.

Everybody settled down and the ladies served and they too started sitting, when Khushi got confused where to sit, as only two chairs were empty. One beside Arnav and one beside Akash. She still there decided where to sit when Akash said " Khushi tum please bhai ke side wale chair mein ja ke baith jao... Payal aakar mere side mein baithegi "

[ Khushi please sit down beside bhai because when Payal will come she will sit beside me.]

Khushi looked a bit confused that when nani said " Khushi bitiya aap ja kar chotey ke paas baith jaiye... Payal bitiya aati e hongi "

[ Khushi bitiya you go and sit beside chotey. Payal bitiya must be coming anytime now.]

Khushi noded and walk towards the chair and started sitting down. Arnav who was eating stopped for a while and as he raised his head he saw his jijaji elbowing Anjali and showing them and smiling and Anjali giving a confused look.

Khushi sat down and as she was about to take a paratha...she saw a girl running towards the temple wearing jeans and top with hair styled beautifully and looking perfect.

" Sorry nani, sorry di, Everybody I am really sorry. Sorry that I am late. '' Par aap log to janto ho ki subah subah kis tarah mom ko gussa aata hai to kis tarah mere upar tufaan aa padhta hai "

[But you guys know na how mom gets angry in the morning and how a storm hit me]

After hearing this everybody started laughing.  Soon breakfast was over and Arnav was going to leave for office when Payal called him.

" Arnav.."

Arnav stopped and turned to face her when Payal said " Arnav pls pls pls pls pls pls pls aj Akash ko jaldi aane dena. Hum log film dekne jana hai " [ Arnav please let akash come home early. Today we will go for a movie].

Arnav suppressed his smile seeing Payal pleading face and said " Payal, yaar tu month mein kitni movies dekhti hai? "

[ How many movies you guys watch in a month? ]

'' pata nehi yaar... count thodi na karti hoon?? phir bhi shayad 8.

[ I don't count but guess it's 8]

" Right! school days se lekar ajtak... tumlog yahi karte ho... pehle school bunk karke... phir college ke time window se nikal kar... aur aab jaldi aakar.

[ During school days you guys used to bunk it, in college you guys used to escape from the window and now coming early from the office..]

Payal laughed and said but tino mein ek cheez common hai

[But in all three, one thing is common]

what??

"tumhe har waqt patana "

[Pacifying u each time]

" okay okay now I have to go and don't worry he will be on time "

and both of them laughed and payal said " chal bye Arnav..!!"

[Okay, bye Arnav..]

and they heard Anjali saying "" Arnav nehi " Jethji""

[Not Arnav, brother in law]

"Come on di" both of them said at the same time and Anjali said " what? payal tumhe habit karna padega Arnav ko jethji bolne ke liye... atleast shaadi ke baad to tumhe wahi bolna hai"

[ Payal you have to get used to of calling Arnav jethji (BIL).. atleast after marriage you must]

" Payal bear with di and her relation lectures and bye to both of you'. And my little princess too'" with that he kissed Anu's cheeks who was in Anjali's arms and left.

Payal and anjali walked back towards the hall where everybody was sitting was sitting and talking. Payal saw the sofa beside Khushi is empty and so walk down to her side and sat down.

She for once looked at Khushi from head to toe and extending her hand said "Hi!! am Payal!! But maine tumhe thik se pehchaana nehi' " [ But I didn't recognized you ]

I am Khushi " Khushi??? Her eyes got big and round and all excited she said ""Okay don't tell me ki tum Arnav ki girlfriend ho?"

[Okay don't tell me you r arnav's girlfriend!]

Hearing this Khushi looked at Payal and then Anjali and Anjali said that "nahi nahi Payal yeh aur chotey ki girlfriend' yeh to wahi Khushi hai jiske bare mein [ no no she can't be chotey's girlfriend she is the same Khushi about whom we talked..]

"Jiske bare mein Akash se, Aman se, aap se, nani se aur sab se suna'.. Khushi I can't believe that finally I am meeting you. But maine to suna tha ki tum bahut lively ho, bahut baat karti ho'. And here you're sitting silent'??? "

[Yeah about whom i heard from Akash, Aman, You, Nani and others.. Khushi I can't believe that finally I am meeting you. But I had heard that you are very lively, and talk a lot.. And  here you're sitting silent..?]

nahi aisi baat nehi hai' woh darasal " [ No it's like that. Actually... ]

"okay leave it'. Let me introduce myself properly' main Payal' Arnav ki neighbour and crime partner, nani ji ki ladli, di ki jhagra partner, Anu ki sort of mami, mamiji ki daughter in law and Akash ki bachpan ki lover and current fiance"

["okay leave it'. Let me introduce myself properly' I am Payal' Arnav's neighbour and crime partner, nani ji's  daughter,  di's quarrelling partner, Anu 's sort of mami(aunt), mamiji's daughter in law and Akash's childhood sweetheart and current fiance"]

And Khushi smiled at Payal's description. She really liked the modern lively girl. Khushi could see similarities between her and old Khushi Kumari Gupta and suddenly Khushi heard her saying in serious tone. " Di aap itni bari ho, itni gyaan deti ho par yeh apne kya kiya??? " [ di you give so much of (advice) gyaan but what you did??]

" maine kiya kya??"

[What did i do? ]

Anjali asked a bit confused and Payal maintaining her serious face said " Ghar mein do jawaan ladke hai. Aur Akash ko chod bhi do' uski to himmat bhi nehi hogi kisi aur ki taraf dekhne ki'. Haan kaha thi mein' Ghar mein ek jawaan handsome ladka hai. Aur apne Khushi ko aise hi ghar mein rakh diya.. agar kuch ho gaya to??

[ two young boys are living in this house. Okay leave Akash he will never dare to look at someone else. There is a young handsome guy in this house and you have allowed her to live here.. if anything happens now??]

And Anjali started laughing and said " tu na puri pagal hai ..[You are completely crazy] and then Payal also started laughing and tickling Khushi so that she also starts laughing and it worked actually she too started laughing.

It was night and everybody have returned to their room when Arnav came to take Anu to his room and asked "di' Khushi ka birthday issi montha aata hai na??"

[Di khushi's bday is on this month na? ]

Anjali looked at Arnav for a while and she said "haan chotey it's on 14th i.e day after tomorrow' God chotey, I have totally forgotten it."

"Di it's okay' calm down .. You leave it to me I will arrange everything.."

" nahi chotey tum kuch uthpatang kar daloge " [No chotey you will do something wrong and weird]

" Di, Relax trust me I will make it special for her' one of the best "

" Chotey? " Anjali looked at him with doubt"

"Di have faith in me"

" okay fine but please kuch galat mat karna "

" trust me'" and with that he smiled and thinking about his plan left to his room..

--Ishi, Simi58

*Simi58's note:  i really haven't  done much.. no ideaa why ishi wants my name here..😳 love u ishi..πŸ€—*

Edited by Miku - 10 years ago
simi58 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 res 1st
buhaha yesss... I don't think nyone can beat me from being 1st now..😈
lemme  party..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Haha arnav truly is childish..  scaring  khushi by being a ghost? Seriously.. How can ASR even think like tht even  for  a moment..😲

Shyam elbowing and  smiling.. is it marking the entry of cupidwa  shyam babua? Batao batao tells tells..πŸ˜‰

Dammit I just loved loved payal's character..and  arnav and payal calling each other tu and uparse yaar? Hayee kya baat hai.. me  like like.. πŸ˜ƒ

Yaar no matter how much anji tried I don't think payal will ever call arnav jhetji.. and I really am loving it this way.. don't change tht ok??? *yes it's a demand. Chotu wala..😳*

Payal is adorable yaar. The way she described herself..and yes she is completely crazy. No wonder she is so gud friends with arnav..πŸ€—

Wah so next update is about khushi's bday.. cool Wonder what wacko plan arnav will come up with.πŸ˜† Eagerly waiting.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by simi58 - 10 years ago
evydsena7777 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice yar
arnav decided to bring back old khushi..
now what he is planning...
dis_arshi thumbnail
felt bad when saw payal is being like khushi and khushi being all silent like that

dont know why i dont like payal here...

becoz she is blabbering like khushi

lets see what will arnav do for khushi's bdy😊
Chocolate_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved the update am at frst page
arnav gona arange suprise khushi and payal is so cute awee arnav ko ptana
hope arnav wil brought old khushi
thanks for pm
gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
...oh waiting for B'day party...
Rasa23 thumbnail
vryy nyccc as alwaysss! but tum link nehi bhejti ho :(
kavyanjali08 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsommm i luv dis story...but ishi whn did it reach chp5 i mean lst i rembr was chp2 i guess tune bech mein kab update kiya upar se u missd me...tui amon korte parli ishi...ja tor sathe ari!!!! Nxt chp sooon..:) i'm waiting wht suprise arnav is planning too xcitd 4 it...nxt chp sooon..:) #PS: Tor sathe ari so no big commnt on dis chp!!!!