New FF : ~~ HEART STRINGS ~~ Chapter 8 PG 68

Posted: 11 years ago

~~~~~~~~~~ HEART STRINGS ~~~~~~~~~~

529489_487283291339433_710009013_n by IshiluvsBarun, on Flickr

credit - Jiya Ariya Khurana (I luv u dammit my PDHP)

Prologue : 

She meandered through the streets , which were filling up with end of the workday , and hoped she was heading towards downtown . She wasn't paying as much attention as she should to where she was going. She was wrestling with despair .  She was trying so hard not to think about him , but she couldn't stop herself from thinking about him. She ran her fingers through her hairs a couple of times and took it and tied it in a bun and then took some deep breathes before she continued walking around the corner.

She soon started to realize , that she was going  the wrong direction. She decided to turn east at the next corner . But soon she saw a group of four men turned around the corner , she was heading for , dressed in casuals , first she thought that they might be tourists but then they were too grimy to be tourists.  As they approached her , she realized they weren't too many years older than her. They were joking loudly among themselves , laughing raucously and punching each other's arms . She scooted as far to the inside of the sidewalk as she could to give them room , walking swiftly , looking past them to the corner.

"Aare sun rahi ho !!!!" one of them called as they passed , and he had to be talking to her since no one else was around . She glanced automatically .  Two of them had paused , the other two were slowing .

"Ji ???" she mumbled , in a soft frightened tone. Then  she quickly looked away and walked faster towards the corner . She could hear them laughing at full volume behind

"Are ruko na !!!!" one of them called after her again , but she kept her head down and rounded the corner . She could still hear them chortling behind her.

She found herself on a sidewalk . She looked at her sides and in the south side of the street had no sidewalk . She looked at the sky and it was quiet dark probably 8 or 9 at night and as she looked over her shoulder to look whether she was still being followed and she realizd with a shock that two men were walking quietly thirthy feet behind her.

They were from the same group she had passed at the corner . A chill ran inside her and she shievered in fear. She started breathing heavily and started walking faster. She turned around another corner and as she was deciding what to do she heard a booming voice

"Woh rahi !!!"

She got shocked hearing that and then she heard another one telling

"Aab kaha jayegi bhaag ke'."

"Kab se hume idhar udhar daura rahi hai'. "

"Aab maza aayega'.. aur yeh item toh dikhti bhi aachi hai'.. kya figure hai" and she heard that man whistle. Her heart was beating too high , she felt as if it would come out of her body , she didn't knew what to do and without wasting another second she started running as fast as her legs allowed.

She was running and could hear 4 pairs of legs running behind her , her heart was racing fast and she didn't knew which way to go and kept on running just the way her legs carried. She wanted to pray to God , to her Devi Mayiya , but then she had lost all hope all trust from her , so she just  without thinking kept running and soon bumped into someone , some strong well built men's chest and without telling anything she started saying

"Please mujhe bacha lijiye' woh log mere peeche pare hai' woh log mujhe follow kar rahe hai please bacha lijiye .. please'"

And the man wrapped his arms around her waist and in a husky and comforting voice said

"Ssshhh ' calm down'. Nothing will happen you are safe'."

And she heard those footsteps coming and soon they stopped. She in fear closed her eyes and buried her face in that stranger's chest and became all still.

That man glared at those 4 and said

"Ek step bhi aage mat barana'. Warna kal se chalne ke liye pair nahi honge'." [Don't you dare move forward or you people will not have legs anymore to walk.]

Those 4 stopped on their way seeing the anger in that handsome man's eyes , the way he was glaring and the way he said those words , made them feel he was serious and so they slowly started moving back and ran away.

She was still shutting her eyes tightly when she felt him removing his hand from her waist and heard him say

"Woh chalegaye hai' now you are safe'"

And she slowly started moving backwards and when she had moved away 2-3 steps , he looked at her face and confusion and surprise filled him and he said

"Khushi , tum ????"

Hearing her name from this stranger , she looked up to see his face and she looked at him but was not able to recognize him , though it felt like she knew him , she had seen him before.

Understanding her confusion he smiled a bit and said

"Tumne mujhe pehchana nahi' mai Arnav , Arnav Singh Raizada '.. "

She looked at his face for few more seconds and then a small smile forming on her lips she said

"Arnav ' tum yaha ???" she asked slowly.

Huh ... here I started another story... do read and let me know should I continue...

INDEX 

Chapter 1 - pg 9                                           

Chapter 2 - pg 22   

Chapter 3 - pg 34   

Chapter 4-  pg 45

Chapter 5 - pg 52 

Chapter 6 - pg 59

Chapter 7 - pg 63 

Chapter 8 - pg 68

Love u all 

- Ishi

Edited by Miku - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

So finally I am up with another story...

LOL lets see if u guys like it or not...

PS : If u want to get pm then buddy me ...  and those who are in my buddy list.. u guys dnt hv to do anything just keep on commenting...

- Ishi    

Edited by Miku - 11 years ago
nahi12341 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sounds interesting 
plz pm me on next update 
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
res

~ Edit ~

Yayyy!!!!
m second this time!
Chalo! Shuruaat to achchhi huyi! I hope I'll get number in first 3 every time 🀣🀣🀣

Awwieee!!!
Seems like Khushi had a breakup..
Wooowww!!!! Lovely concept yawraaa!!!!!
Loved it loadsss...
update next Soon! πŸ˜›
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago
Okay till the time i dont get my lappy back !

It was amazing Teddy :D Edited by babydevil - 11 years ago
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Finally editing the RES πŸ˜†

yeppy me at the 1st page πŸ˜ƒ *jumping like a kid*

So they know each other... Seems like the arrogant ASR whom we know is skipped πŸ˜‰ this is ARNAV ! &  I'm in love with him ... the way he spoke to her was cool... the shuushhh reminds me a lot...  πŸ˜³ I'm getting wild thoughts buhahaha ! chalo leave it..

yee gundo kaha se aa gayai ? but anyway they made her bump in to Arnav na... isliye shukriya πŸ˜‰ 

Edited by Kesh123 - 11 years ago
..Jyoti.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice concept
continue soon
nahe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice start continue soon and thanks for the pm 
monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail