Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS! (Page 7)

slumgod. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Franco

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by slumgod.

Originally posted by abby_girl30

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL

Salman's probably making arrangements to get Sanju out of the country LOLLOLLOL
He himself might be trying to get out of county. His court  date is on March, 25.

Is that why he went to USA or is shooting a movie in Dubai so he never has to go back to India .

What a clever plan never expected that from Salman LOLLOLLOL

With his 'High IQ"

If I see him here ...I am calling 911...Approve

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WaitForIt-love_struckMeherbaananitarani

chocolover89 IF-Sizzlerz
chocolover89
chocolover89

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:30am | IP Logged

So what now were blaming Pakistan ShockedShockedShocked

Kunal Kohli is a pile on.

I don't want to turn this into an India vs Pakistan debate, so I'll only talk about Kunal Kohli.

He's talking about Dawood Ibrahim who planned the attack. It's a well know FACT that Ibrahim is hiding in Pakistan.

Raisinsanonymous39WaitForIt-Franco

return_to_hades IF-Veteran Member
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod.

Originally posted by return_to_hades

I don't think breaking the law makes someone a criminal. The law is intended to be reason free of passion. And in that sense the courts are doing just that, interpreting and applying the law in the strict sense. For me though other things are important ' the intent behind breaking the law, the general nature of the person, their conduct otherwise. The courts cant go, you're a sweet guy ' no sentence for you, you're a mean guy ' life imprisonment for you. Law doesn't work that way, but humans do. That is why it is completely fair for the celebrities to defend who they want and well within their rights. I don't deem it as immoral or unethical either. Heck I'd go out and defend my friends or family whom I love and care for, even if they did break the law and get convicted ' because I know their other side as well and want to show it to the world. Why would I have a separate standard for myself. In the case of Sanjay Dutt, I do find him more down to earth and genuinely humble compared to other celebrities who are quite cocky about their escapades.

If we go by your logic then we should also support Salman Khan for his drunk driving case. He didn't intent to run over people when he was drunk driving.

That is a personal choice on how you view the person. If you know someone or are a fan, you tend to feel sympathy and choose to defend them.  Otherwise, you view it just as a crime, and in the specific case of Salman Khan a terrible one where lives were lost. The loss of life is always inexcusable and unforgivable.

I'm perfectly fine with people sympathizing with whom they have a personal connection or fondness. I wouldn't do it for celebrities, but I'd do it for my loved ones.

The only thing I really have a problem is when these highly "personal viewpoints" are deemed to be above and superior to the law. It is a serious problem when people actually want the law to bend to their opinions.

-Castiel-

blue-ice IF-Stunnerz
blue-ice
blue-ice

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

I don't think breaking the law makes someone a criminal. The law is intended to be reason free of passion. And in that sense the courts are doing just that, interpreting and applying the law in the strict sense. For me though other things are important ' the intent behind breaking the law, the general nature of the person, their conduct otherwise. The courts cant go, you're a sweet guy ' no sentence for you, you're a mean guy ' life imprisonment for you. Law doesn't work that way, but humans do. That is why it is completely fair for the celebrities to defend who they want and well within their rights. I don't deem it as immoral or unethical either. Heck I'd go out and defend my friends or family whom I love and care for, even if they did break the law and get convicted ' because I know their other side as well and want to show it to the world. Why would I have a separate standard for myself. In the case of Sanjay Dutt, I do find him more down to earth and genuinely humble compared to other celebrities who are quite cocky about their escapades.

Depends on what the law is that u are breaking...If u are breaking the speed limit...heck ya...that doesn't make u a criminal...but if u drink and drive and kill people...that makes u a criminal...

anonymous39WaitForIt-Meherbaanslumgod.

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Completely agree with TM.
What is this BS ??? Have no respect for these so called bollywood celebrities  - such losers they are !!  Most of them are supported by these underworld dons/terrorist - no wonder they are wagging their tail for them Dead Gulshan Kumar / Rajeev Rai - who tried to stood up against those underworld bullying were threatned / shot. Where were this "supportive" Bollywood Celebrities that time ??? Dead

Sanjay Dutt has committed a crime ( terrorist support/shelter ) and deserves a strict punishment as per the law. I am still disappointed thought that justice has been served ater 20 long years !! 

But glad that finally justice has been served.

Edited by Nishita123 - 21 March 2013 at 10:35am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39WaitForIt-Meherbaanabby_girl30blue-ice

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Just to share...anyone who has Times Now channel...watch news hour...Arnab Goswami and Mahesh Bhatt are at it...ohhh boy tough debate going on there about Sanjay Dutt...it's so fun to watch LOL

This is one of MB's line (btw MB was crying during the debate)
"We in bollywood don't hv enough clout to take on powerful judiciary. We respectfully accept verdict."

This tweet is funny LOL

@fakingnews: Sanjay Dutt will have to go to jail. Mahesh Bhatt is now getting a facial to appear on news channels.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-Meherbaanblue-iceRockChicGirl-SalShah4eva-

WaitForIt- IF-Dazzler
WaitForIt-
WaitForIt-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
^ ROFL

abby_girl30

Go to top