Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS! (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 19

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
How about showing a little support to the victims and their families...u assholes...SD is a millionaire...his kids will survive without him for a few years...Imagine those poor families where the only bread earner is gone...Imagine those kids...somewhere on the streets selling chana now as grown ups...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.warriorBarfiiWaitForIt-love_struckDevilishSairaanitaraniMeherbaanNishita123-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS! (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged

I don't think breaking the law makes someone a criminal. The law is intended to be reason free of passion. And in that sense the courts are doing just that, interpreting and applying the law in the strict sense. For me though other things are important – the intent behind breaking the law, the general nature of the person, their conduct otherwise. The courts cant go, you're a sweet guy – no sentence for you, you're a mean guy – life imprisonment for you. Law doesn't work that way, but humans do. That is why it is completely fair for the celebrities to defend who they want and well within their rights. I don't deem it as immoral or unethical either. Heck I'd go out and defend my friends or family whom I love and care for, even if they did break the law and get convicted – because I know their other side as well and want to show it to the world. Why would I have a separate standard for myself. In the case of Sanjay Dutt, I do find him more down to earth and genuinely humble compared to other celebrities who are quite cocky about their escapades.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Castiel-abby_girl30YankeesFranco

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Out of all celebrities, I agree with Kunal Kohli the most. The others are just predictable hypocrites.

Kunal Kohli: The real planners of the 1993 blasts are sitting safely in Pakistan. Till they are brought to book, justice will not be served. The 1993 blast case should not be made about Sanjay Dutt.

...that being said, I don't think they needed to let off Sanjay Dutt either. He was involved and needed to be punished.

So what now were blaming Pakistan ShockedShockedShocked

Kunal Kohli is a pile on.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhanTony_StraK786

cricketfan1

cricketfan1

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Why don't they all go and sit with him in the jail and give that nicest man their company...Pinch

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-love_struckMeherbaanKhayaliPulaoFrancoNishita123blue-iceRockChicGirl-SalShah4eva-

WaitForIt-

IF-Dazzler

WaitForIt-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by chocolover89

Out of all celebrities, I agree with Kunal Kohli the most. The others are just predictable hypocrites.

Kunal Kohli: The real planners of the 1993 blasts are sitting safely in Pakistan. Till they are brought to book, justice will not be served. The 1993 blast case should not be made about Sanjay Dutt.

...that being said, I don't think they needed to let off Sanjay Dutt either. He was involved and needed to be punished.

So what now were blaming Pakistan ShockedShockedShocked

Kunal Kohli is a pile on.

He is blaming "the real planners" who are sitting safely in Pakistan atm. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiFranco

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BarfiiWaitForIt-MeherbaanFrancoblue-ice

slumgod.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anonymous39WaitForIt-MeherbaanNishita123blue-iceRockChicGirl

Franco

IF-Sizzlerz

Franco

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slumgod.

Originally posted by VictorLordJr

Originally posted by abby_girl30

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL

Salman's probably making arrangements to get Sanju out of the country LOLLOLLOL
He himself might be trying to get out of county. His court  date is on March, 25.

Is that why he went to USA or is shooting a movie in Dubai so he never has to go back to India .

What a clever plan never expected that from Salman LOLLOLLOL

With his 'High IQ"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Post Reply New Post

Go to top