Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 3 Page 19

Na1na

Goldie

Na1na

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Kjo isnt the only one...Vishal and many others have also tweeted..

They were his friends...they'll be shocked...!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS! (Page 2)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crystal__

IF-Rockerz

Crystal__

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Agreed Nitu.

I am myself a law student in a western country and I can say that the process here is much more quicker. It all goes in one take.

I have researched about indian judicial system and I am completely confused, a case can take several years and you can go to jail for sometime then get out of jail then go back to jail. The propose of a punishment is not to make it as luxurious as possible for the criminal it's about giving the criminal the amount of punishment for his committed act.

Edited by B0llyw00dL0ver - 21 March 2013 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

These were the same people who some months ago in the delhi gang rape supported the victim and were against the criminals now the tables are turned, now these celebrities are defending the criminal just because he is a celebrity, pathetic to see such ignorant people Dead

Geez talk about it! *Sigh*

If these people have nothing worthwhile to talk, they should just refrain from doing so. They only hurt and insult those who suffered due to a criminal's actions

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KhayaliPulaoCrystal__-koiza--SalShah4eva-

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Nothing surprising about the reaction of celebs. Sucking up to each other is more important for them than the law of the land. And not just celebs even ordinary people must be mourning that their Munnabhai has to go to jail. The law be damned!

Originally posted by abby_girl30

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL

@BeingSalmanKhan: Sanju bhai...see you soon inside.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.warriorPocketBarfiipari_roxxKkkkkingKhanGunjan.KhayaliPulaoabby_girl30Francotvdekha.Crystal__

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
I am really shocked reading their tweets...they know what this city has went through...they live in Mumbai sounding so insensitive to the victims.

They can feel sad as he was their collegue but respect to the judidiary should remain

This is the longest running case coz of the number of accused involved hence delay in justice.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketCrystal__RockChicGirl

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:14am | IP Logged
@sshibad: Bollywood celebrities' tweets supporting Sanjay Dutt are a disgrace. They will sell our motherland down the river for publicity. #TADA

This guys nailed it for me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhansayali_d23Crystal__

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by B0llyw00dL0ver

Agreed Nitu.

I am myself a law student in a western country and I can say that the process here is much more quicker. It all goes in one take.

I have researched about indian judicial system and I am completely confused, a case can take several years and you can go to jail for sometime then get out of jail then go back to jail. The propose of a punishment is not to make it as luxurious as possible for the criminal it's about giving the criminal the amount of punishment for his committed act.

Actually the idea is that no innocent should be punished. Hence people are given many chances to prove themselves innocent. Big shots like Sanjay hire good lawyers and exploit the loopholes in the system to escape punishment. Because courts are overloaded cases go on for years and thus its easier for criminals to get away.
Coming to Sanjay he hasnt been convicted of terrorism but of possessing illegal weapons. Its not as bad as terrorism, homicide, murder or rape but its still illegal and people should remember that before they sympathize with Sanjay.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocket-Castiel-BarfiiSudhaSangeetTallyHotvdekha.Crystal__

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 2:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL

@BeingSalmanKhan: Sanju bhai...see you soon inside.
[/QUOTE]

Hahah Sanju probably saying to Sallu... Chal mere bhai, chal mere bhai

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PocketKkkkkingKhanKhayaliPulaoFrancoCrystal__RockChicGirl

Post Reply New Post

Go to top