Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

Meherbaan

IF-Rockerz

Meherbaan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:48am | IP Logged
W*F is going on???????

Sanjay Dutt will go to jail for 5 years for the crime has committed.

But I just logged on social sites and see celebrities and people freaking out commenting about the decision and saying it's unfair, he doesn't deserve it etc.

Karan Johar ?@kjohar2541m
I am truly shattered to hear of Sanju's sentence...the nicest guy i have known just doesnt deserve this...my heart goes out to him...

PRIYANKA ?@priyankachopra3m

My heart goes out to Sanju sir and his family..the nicest gentlest person..I pray for some respite for him through our judiciary..

Seriously people should not drag feelings into this. Criminal is criminal. So you can do crime but you can't get punishment because you don't deserve it W*F Silly

2ndly what he has done is the worst criminal act ever. Terrorism is the biggest crime ever.

Edited by B0llyw00dL0ver - 21 March 2013 at 4:38am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketshadow.warriorBarfiidon12KkkkkingKhanStevieG7SridevilEvashsajni_ka_sajnaIndigoBluesanitaraniGodhuliLogonbamboglidesicrowdLeveblue-iceibelieveinpinkNishita123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CELEBRITIES DEFENDING CRIMINALS!" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
For them sucking up to a star is bigger then getting justice.

These guys either should have avoided writing anything or should have applauded the SC for finally giving the right verdict

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketshadow.warriorniasharma11anonymous39-Castiel-StevieG7Barfiipari_roxxSridevildon12KkkkkingKhannomad.nesssayali_d23Evashlove_strucktvdekha.MoodyFoodie_barbieanitaraniMeherbaan.khoobsurat.U-No-PoodesicrowdbambogliGodhuliLogonblue-iceNishita123RockChicGirltogepe30

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Even the nicest guy can be a criminal KJo. Embrace the reality!

If it was an ordinary person, nobody would be feeling anything for them. All this fuss because Dutt is a celebrity. At least he could not buy the Indian system and that's a good sign

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11shadow.warriorPocket-Castiel-don12KkkkkingKhanStevieG7SridevilBarfiinomad.nessEvashtvdekha.MeherbaanIndigoBlues_barbieMoodyFoodiebambogli.khoobsurat.desicrowdblue-ice....Poojie....-Rashi

Coldplaying

IF-Dazzler

Coldplaying

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

For them sucking up to a star is bigger then getting justice.

These guys either should have avoided writing anything or should have applauded the SC for finally giving the right verdict

I am waiting to see what Salman is going to tweet LOL
i don't think Salman will tweet anything about this..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11PocketKkkkkingKhanEvashabby_girl30tvdekha.

Meherbaan

IF-Rockerz

Meherbaan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged
These were the same people who some months ago in the delhi gang rape supported the victim and were against the criminals now the tables are turned, now these celebrities are defending the criminal just because he is a celebrity, pathetic to see such ignorant people Dead

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shadow.warriorniasharma11PocketBarfiiStevieG7Sridevilnomad.nessEvash_barbieKhayaliPulaotvdekha.bambogli.khoobsurat.desicrowdNishita123ruky786HappyMelodytogepe30....Poojie....Leve-SalShah4eva-

Meherbaan

IF-Rockerz

Meherbaan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NadzGirl...

Even the nicest guy can be a criminal KJo. Embrace the reality!

If it was an ordinary person, nobody would be feeling anything for them. All this fuss because Dutt is a celebrity. At least he could not buy the Indian system and that's a good sign

totally agree and especially the last line, finally it shows that there is hope out there.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranidesicrowd

-koiza-

IF-Sizzlerz

-koiza-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged

law should be ABOVE any one's social status

who ever commits crime- give him the worst of punishment! enough said

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocketarjun.arohi4evaStevieG7love_struckEvashMeherbaanabby_girl30IHeartDeepika..khoobsurat.desicrowd

Neetu_Unleashed

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Pocket-Castiel-ILoveDramaSridevilpari_roxxanitaranikhoslakadhoklaMeherbaanMarauders-koiza-.khoobsurat.Deathstroke-Rashitogepe30....Poojie....ruky786HappyMelodyblue-icepickachuTony_StraK786

Post Reply New Post

Go to top