Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

DKDM TRP-Falls again (Page 7)

Annujam23 Goldie
Annujam23
Annujam23

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ppl many houses I know had no tv watching in the evenings, as kids n parents too were having exams...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

p.5572932 Senior Member
p.5572932
p.5572932

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
CVs should understand that its not a typical saas bahu soap.Making d two most powerful gods in the universe cry al the time is not a good idea.. I thought wil get to see some good tracks after their honeymoon.. But looks like CVs hv no interest..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsrajshrip

foram. IF-Stunnerz
foram.
foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
omg this is a huge fall
what is happening yaar?
well i agree to some may be due to exams and digitisation it may have happened.

but they need to buck up
give leads some rest so that they look freash aur hame bhi unhe dekh ke acha lage Ouch

hope it increases with jalandhar track

rajshrip

---PAYEL--- IF-Rockerz
---PAYEL---
---PAYEL---

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this LOLLOL...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing..

Edited by payel_dey - 21 March 2013 at 10:25am

rajshrip

Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_dey

i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this LOLLOL...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing..

ahem most controversial theory but actually i also noticed thatLOL
moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think Lord Shiva is not happy with the way Nikhilji is portraying him in the show and creating fictitious tracks about Parvati LOL and so TRPs are falling! 
shivam030291 Newbie
shivam030291
shivam030291

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse.

Edited by shivam030291 - 21 March 2013 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridssanju01deboleena.mannaforam.

mithilarids Senior Member
mithilarids
mithilarids

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivam030291

even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse.

i fully agree with u...

majority of them dont know abt JALANDHAR TRACK .. and shiva and vishnu fight...

they might be true .. but very unfamous stories//... trp is down bcos.. ppl think cv's cooking up these stories...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index