Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

Annujam23

Goldie

Annujam23

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Ppl many houses I know had no tv watching in the evenings, as kids n parents too were having exams...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM TRP-Falls again (Page 7)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

p.5572932

p.5572932

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
CVs should understand that its not a typical saas bahu soap.Making d two most powerful gods in the universe cry al the time is not a good idea.. I thought wil get to see some good tracks after their honeymoon.. But looks like CVs hv no interest..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridsrajshrip

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
omg this is a huge fall
what is happening yaar?
well i agree to some may be due to exams and digitisation it may have happened.

but they need to buck up
give leads some rest so that they look freash aur hame bhi unhe dekh ke acha lage Ouch

hope it increases with jalandhar track

rajshrip

payelsonafan

IF-Rockerz

payelsonafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this LOLLOL...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing..

Edited by payel_dey - 21 March 2013 at 10:25am

rajshrip

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payel_dey

i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this LOLLOL...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing..

ahem most controversial theory but actually i also noticed thatLOL

moharikafan

moharikafan

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I think Lord Shiva is not happy with the way Nikhilji is portraying him in the show and creating fictitious tracks about Parvati LOL and so TRPs are falling! 

shivam030291

shivam030291

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:22am | IP Logged
even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse.

Edited by shivam030291 - 21 March 2013 at 11:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mithilaridssanju01deboleena.mannaforam.

mithilarids

mithilarids

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivam030291

even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse.

i fully agree with u...

majority of them dont know abt JALANDHAR TRACK .. and shiva and vishnu fight...

they might be true .. but very unfamous stories//... trp is down bcos.. ppl think cv's cooking up these stories...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.