Page 7 Page 8

-Celestial-

IF-Rockerz

-Celestial-

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
M late as usual... Disapprove
so we have a fall..
no worries...
Its just becoz Parvati's memory loss track and all..
I mean why do they need to show this.. ??? and even when parvati had told him to make her remember .. stil he is not doing anything. and moving around parvati van and kailash...
The other shows have a drop.. but they are higher trp than DKDM.. i wish DKDM could reach upto that point.. i want DKDM to be there... and not showing all here and there tracks to have a fall down..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DKDM TRP-Falls again (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kal El

IF-Rockerz

Kal El

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

BV has had a much higher drop than DKDM

I went to their forum. Seems the lead has been recast recently Ermm Maybe that's why that show had a higher drop Geek

Edited by Kal El - 21 March 2013 at 3:21am

-Celestial-

sairam90

sairam90

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 3:30am | IP Logged
PLEASE DT, DO NOT MERGE THIS POST WITH TRP POST BECAUSE NO ONE WILL READY TO GIVE ANSWER AT THAT PLACE.I WANT TO TAKE ANSWER OF MY QUESTIONS.

Dear DKDMians,

I have problem with TAM as they never show the ratings of Mahaepisodes now a days.!?!

They had not shown in past TRP of Ravan ME, 24Th Feb,2013 ME & now also Shivratri Me...

Why TAM??Why??

This week all the show of all Chanel are down in TRP,so do not take tension,my friends.

Even i was shocked to show the drop as there was so romantic moments last week,i think there must be raising in TRP,but...

Even very famous Balikavadhu, Yeh rishta...,Diya-Bati, Tarak Mehta,Sasural Simar Ka,Madhubala,Sapne Suhane...,Qubool Hai, Pavitra rishta[Instead of 1000 episodes celebrations...!],Punar Vivah & Saathiya all are fallen badly.

So, do not take any type of tension.

It is strange that all shows are fallen badly in a once.

Only Saraswatichandra & Ek Hazaron mein... is high.

Now this Matsyakanya & Jlandhar track will be rocking...

Be happy & faith in our show.

Om Sri Sai Ram.

Sandytatsme

IF-Dazzler

Sandytatsme

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Ohhh I have still hope in the coming weeks the trp will improve with the Jalandhar track. Fingers crossed to that I always prayed for good trp but this has gone just the opp. Confused

Nikki_Titli

Akki_Kundal

Akki_Kundal

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 5:12am | IP Logged
its because of

Masterchef 2.1 (1.0)

Nishajos

IF-Dazzler

Nishajos

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Oho now this is great fall in TRP. Buck up soon makers. It has to be retained to it's old glory and soon. 

p.5572932

p.5572932

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
I dont undertand wy CVs are not bothered bout the TRP fall at all?? Bcz d trps r falling gradually since weeks.. No punar vivah & memory loss is helping d shw & they r taking so much of time for Jalandhar entry.. Even after one of the most popular show on 8pm slot going off air, DKDM has not been able to get good trps.The CVs seriously missing on something.. Pls Mahadev team,buck up..!!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 21 March 2013 at 8:14am | IP Logged
plz DKDM team tube-light theory won't help you any more try something new 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.