Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--PAYEL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing.. Edited by payel_dey - 11 years ago
Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: payel_dey

i may be wrong but guyys have u noticed that after the rumours of linkage between mohit and mouni spread the trp of the show also started decreasing...i think many female fansof mohit are not happy with this πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...other than that i can't find any reason why the trp is decreasing..

ahem most controversial theory but actually i also noticed thatπŸ˜†
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Lord Shiva is not happy with the way Nikhilji is portraying him in the show and creating fictitious tracks about Parvati πŸ˜† and so TRPs are falling! 
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse. Edited by shivam030291 - 11 years ago
mithilarids thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivam030291

even without looking at  the trp ratings, one can easily gauge   that the show has become quite boring nowadays with repitative tracks and endless dragging of rona dhona scenes( not to mention the character assasination of parvati by always showing her asking for petty wishes from shiva ) . I mean, they dont have any content related issues like saas bahu serials have, there are countless tales of shiva regarding his fights with demons, relation to lord vishnu and his family. Dkdm seriously needs to explore these stories and also show more of vishnu, indra,brahma so as to not make the show more diverse.

i fully agree with u...

majority of them dont know abt JALANDHAR TRACK .. and shiva and vishnu fight...

they might be true .. but very unfamous stories//... trp is down bcos.. ppl think cv's cooking up these stories...

Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mithilarids

majority of them dont know abt JALANDHAR TRACK .. and shiva and vishnu fight...

absolutely true,  if u take a look at what they showed in shiva vishnu fight ,  a couple of points i would like to mention:

1.  if vishnu doesnt even remember his name, how can he fire all those weapons as he would also have forgotten the mantras.

2. secondly , the narayanastra is as powerful a weapon as a pashupatastra or sudarshan chakra.
the only way to subdue the narayan astra is to bow down before it to calm it down , as it will destroy anyone with an ego or to say anyone who tries to fight against it. The more one resists against the narayanastra ,  the more its power increases, this reference is mentioned in mahabharata also where the narayanastra almost killed bhima before krishna saved him. 
Edited by shivam030291 - 11 years ago
MrToolConfuser thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No commentπŸ˜† .. Waiting for Next week now!
Karunima thumbnail
The show has lost it's way a little in the past few epi's the trp had to go down. But this is very bad. Hope it picks up soon or else nothing can help the show ones it goes down even further. 
Sindhu_us thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It will pick up next week. Fingers crossed to that. Don't want the show to go down and out so soon. 
everydamthing thumbnail
Even i have stoopd watchng mahadev from past 2 weeks...rare in between..bcze its getting boaring..but i think. ..jalandhar track will increse the trp.